Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF various events; FT events
Hey all,

I'm looking for shiny Japanese Diancie, shiny Japanese Arceus , shiny Japanese Yveltal or Japanese Volcanion legitimate events, preferably untrained. Clones are just fine.

Give me a few options of what you are looking for in return. I have a complete living dex, many bred 5-6 IV Pokes with egg moves, some odd events from gen. IV/V (VGC shiny Milotic, shiny movie Hydreigon, shiny movie Golurk, Zoroark event, others).
how about Japanese movie Volcanion for Movie Shiny Golurk?
(Jul 2, 2016, 02:02 AM)sater10 Wrote: how about Japanese movie Volcanion for Movie Shiny Golurk?

I would do that. When is a good time to complete the trade?
@SaoTim I have a shiny Diancie that I can offer. I'll trade for that VGC Milotic :D

DO you have the Fly-surf Jap Pikachu by any chance?
Sleep is important, so take a nap -_- (zzzzzzz....)
(Jul 2, 2016, 12:31 PM)nightburstpkmn Wrote: @SaoTim I have a shiny Diancie that I can offer. I'll trade for that VGC Milotic :D

DO you have the Fly-surf Jap Pikachu by any chance?

I would do that trade. And I don't have the Pikachu. Free to trade now?
Not yet; I'm not at home right now for a while, but I can still trade for today. Add my friend code and we'll trade

I'll trade around 2pm PST. Can you wait?
(Jul 2, 2016, 01:27 PM)nightburstpkmn Wrote: Not yet; I'm not at home right now for a while, but I can still trade for today. Add my friend code and we'll trade

I'll trade around 2pm PST. Can you wait?

Works for me. Added you and I'm online.
@SaoTim ok I'm online you're ready
(Jul 2, 2016, 02:00 PM)nightburstpkmn Wrote: @SaoTim ok I'm online you're ready

Thanks!