Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LOOKING FOR STRONG COMPETITIVE POKEMON.
hey guys i'm looking for strong competitive pokemon for the worlds i'm willing to offer shinies for it
shinies
1-infernape-iron fist
2-rotom-w
3-sharpedo-speed boost
4-groudon-drought
-gardevoir-synchronize
6-sejun park event shiny pachrisu
7-zoroark-illusion
9-gengar
10-kangaskhan
11-gallade
12-greninja

looking for:garchomp with rough skin and EV trained,cmpetitive bisharp,strong reuniclus,slowbro/king,azumarill,toxicroak,shuckle,venusaur,aegislash,gyrados
Hi! I have a naughty garchomp 5 Ivs - Sp. Def with rough skin and already ev's trained. I'm interested by the groudon or by the greninja if protean...so let me know if you want to proceed Smile
" Sometimes you must HURT in order to KNOW, FALL in order to GROW, LOSE in order to GAIN because life's greatest lessons are learned through PAIN."
-Pain
Not really, except an adamant scyther 5 ivs - Sp. Atk with technician...I can strade him with a metal coat
" Sometimes you must HURT in order to KNOW, FALL in order to GROW, LOSE in order to GAIN because life's greatest lessons are learned through PAIN."
-Pain
I have 6IV Jolly Garchomp and 6IV Adamant Azumarill with Aqua Jet
stronk
stronk indeed
Adamant 5iv Garchomp still perfect missing Spe Att i know the other guys offered other natures if you want it let me know am interested in the groudon or the infernape
also have perfect aegislash pretty sure it is adamant as well cant remember tho if its not adamant its jolly
Not sure on nature's but I have some 5 IV froakies with protean and 5 IV scrappy Kangs
any mor pokemo please!i'm looking for a vilplume,gyrados,etc.