I got arceus codes and 1 darkai code
Got all the legendaries in alpha sapphire
Looking for 
- Palkia
-Tornadus
-Groudon
- Reshiram
willing to take offers too
You talked about a Mew 20th? You still got it?
hi, i got a level 100 shiny groudon and a level 70 normal groudon. are you interested?
@TanteKäthe yes I still have the mew Smile
@rosez12 would be interested in your shiny groudon what can you tell me about it the nature, ability, iv, ev, also if it was cloned or hacked. Not trying to be rude but i would like to know what I am trading
(Aug 1, 2016, 06:38 PM)Thekaratekid Wrote: @TanteKäthe yes I still have the mew Smile
@rosez12 would be interested in your shiny groudon what can you tell me about it the nature, ability, iv, ev, also if it was cloned or hacked. Not trying to be rude but i would like to know what I am trading

hey, its nature is sassy. i resetted it in my old ruby third gen^^ that was before i learned about iv and ev so i cant tell you them. but i bet they are screwed ;D
(Aug 1, 2016, 06:46 PM)rosez12 Wrote:
(Aug 1, 2016, 06:38 PM)Thekaratekid Wrote: @TanteKäthe yes I still have the mew Smile

hey, its nature is sassy. i resetted it in my old ruby third gen^^ that was before i learned about iv and ev so i cant tell you them. but i bet they are screwed ;D
HAHAHA how about your regular grouden 
If anything I will take the shiny one 
what would you like for it Smile
@ Thekaratekid  Would you trade the Mew for a Reshiram?
(Aug 1, 2016, 06:47 PM)Thekaratekid Wrote:

the regular groudon is UT from my emerald version ^^ so not that bad :p  and has a hasty nature.

if you want one of those i would love a darkrai code.
(Aug 1, 2016, 06:52 PM)rosez12 Wrote:

the regular groudon is UT from my emerald version ^^ so not that bad :p  and has a hasty nature.

I will give you the darkai code, but do you think I have two groudon XD 
(Aug 1, 2016, 06:55 PM)Thekaratekid Wrote:
(Aug 1, 2016, 06:52 PM)rosez12 Wrote:

I will give you the darkai code, but do you think I have two groudon XD 

i dont think i understand the last part? what you mean with two groudons?