Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Legit Blue Pentagon Landorus
Looking for a 5IV Adamant Landorus. I have a perfect shiny one, but without the blue pentagon so I'm looking for one to use for VGC. If anyone can help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it. I can trade my shiny 6IV one or if you're looking for something else let me know.
Blue pentagon means caught in ORAS, right?
(Dec 19, 2014, 11:21 AM)SoulEx Wrote: Blue pentagon means caught in ORAS, right?

It means caught in 6th gen not specific Kalos/Hoenn in ORAS.
(Dec 19, 2014, 11:21 AM)SoulEx Wrote: Blue pentagon means caught in ORAS, right?

(Dec 19, 2014, 11:26 AM)IceyGamer Wrote:

It means caught in 6th gen not specific Kalos/Hoenn in ORAS.

Correct. Either caught in XY or ORAS, although it'd have to be ORAS since you can't get Landorus in XY. Does anyone know if you catch a Landorus and then Powersave it to make it 5IVs with the correct nature, will it still be a "legit" Pokémon?
(Dec 19, 2014, 07:56 PM)DanielJames Wrote: Correct. Either caught in XY or ORAS, although it'd have to be ORAS since you can't get Landorus in XY. Does anyone know if you catch a Landorus and then Powersave it to make it 5IVs with the correct nature, will it still be a "legit" Pokémon?

At that point no it is not legit but I don't think Nintendo can catch it.
(Dec 19, 2014, 10:26 PM)IceyGamer Wrote:
(Dec 19, 2014, 07:56 PM)DanielJames Wrote: Correct. Either caught in XY or ORAS, although it'd have to be ORAS since you can't get Landorus in XY. Does anyone know if you catch a Landorus and then Powersave it to make it 5IVs with the correct nature, will it still be a "legit" Pokémon?

At that point no it is not legit but I don't think Nintendo can catch it.

Came here to say this, the hack checkers at events aren't very good at their job. They mainly just check for illegal sets, I feel like you'd be able to get by with that. (not saying you should because cheating is bad, but it's your choice blah blah plus we all know the top VGC players probs do the same, or get others to do it for them)