Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Lets Trade Shiny Pokemon!
(Aug 29, 2016, 06:59 AM)TheWildShannon Wrote:
(Aug 28, 2016, 04:19 PM)perkhaze@live.com Wrote: As the title states im looking to trade some of my shinies for (almost) any shiny pokemon i don't have.
That being said the ones i trade WILL be clones im putting that out there now so that you know. Anywho this is what i currently have... (if you want further information about the pokemon please ask) PS some but not all of them do have nicknames. Please remember to +1 rep after trades please!

Larvesta
Starmie
Tangrowth
Rapidash
Banette
Excadrill
Noivern
Nosepass
Charizard
Blastoise
Gardevoir
Aron
Dratini
Venipede
Aegislash
Lampent
Hydeigon
Dustox
Xerneas
Dodrio
Shellder
Poliwag
Gyrados
Zebstrika
Meowstic (Male)
Zoroark
Shelgon
Conkeldurr
Frogadier
Yvetal
Metagross
Milotic
Mawile
Ditto
Feraligatr
Delphox
Kangaskhan
Relicanth
Whimsicott
Swampert
Sharpedo
Pachirisu
Mammoswine
Vivillion
Pyroar
Bulbasaur
Magmortar
Breloom
Wailmer

I'm very interested in your shiny Rapidash, Aron, and Wailmer. I can give you a shiny Chandelure, Klefki, and/or Darmanitan

Sure that works for me, 3 for 3. Im at work atm but i will pm you when i get home in roughly 6-7 hours if that works for you.
I have a shiny claucher, any chance i could trade it for your pachirisu
(Aug 29, 2016, 10:15 AM)Lewis_Alderson Wrote: I have a shiny claucher, any chance i could trade it for your pachirisu

I actually just recived a shiny claucher before bed last night i just havnt had a chance to update my list. As this is my fault il gladly give you it for free for the confusion lol.
(Aug 29, 2016, 10:01 AM)perkhaze@live.com Wrote:
(Aug 28, 2016, 04:19 PM)perkhaze@live.com Wrote: As the title states im looking to trade some of my shinies for (almost) any shiny pokemon i don't have.
That being said the ones i trade WILL be clones im putting that out there now so that you know. Anywho this is what i currently have... (if you want further information about the pokemon please ask) PS some but not all of them do have nicknames. Please remember to +1 rep after trades please!

Larvesta
Starmie
Tangrowth
Rapidash
Banette
Excadrill
Noivern
Nosepass
Charizard
Blastoise
Gardevoir
Aron
Dratini
Venipede
Aegislash
Lampent
Hydeigon
Dustox
Xerneas
Dodrio
Shellder
Poliwag
Gyrados
Zebstrika
Meowstic (Male)
Zoroark
Shelgon
Conkeldurr
Frogadier
Yvetal
Metagross
Milotic
Mawile
Ditto
Feraligatr
Delphox
Kangaskhan
Relicanth
Whimsicott
Swampert
Sharpedo
Pachirisu
Mammoswine
Vivillion
Pyroar
Bulbasaur
Magmortar
Breloom
Wailmer

I'm very interested in your shiny Rapidash, Aron, and Wailmer. I can give you a shiny Chandelure, Klefki, and/or Darmanitan

Sure that works for me, 3 for 3. Im at work atm but i will pm you when i get home in roughly 6-7 hours if that works for you.

Yeah, thats fine. Can i know what kind of pokeballs they're in?
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
(Aug 29, 2016, 12:26 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote:

Larvesta
Starmie
Tangrowth
Rapidash
Banette
Excadrill
Noivern
Nosepass
Charizard
Blastoise
Gardevoir
Aron
Dratini
Venipede
Aegislash
Lampent
Hydeigon
Dustox
Xerneas
Dodrio
Shellder
Poliwag
Gyrados
Zebstrika
Meowstic (Male)
Zoroark
Shelgon
Conkeldurr
Frogadier
Yvetal
Metagross
Milotic
Mawile
Ditto
Feraligatr
Delphox
Kangaskhan
Relicanth
Whimsicott
Swampert
Sharpedo
Pachirisu
Mammoswine
Vivillion
Pyroar
Bulbasaur
Magmortar
Breloom
Wailmer

Yeah sure, il have to let you know when i get home as im currently at work.
(Aug 29, 2016, 01:11 PM)perkhaze@live.com Wrote:

Larvesta
Starmie
Tangrowth
Rapidash
Banette
Excadrill
Noivern
Nosepass
Charizard
Blastoise
Gardevoir
Aron
Dratini
Venipede
Aegislash
Lampent
Hydeigon
Dustox
Xerneas
Dodrio
Shellder
Poliwag
Gyrados
Zebstrika
Meowstic (Male)
Zoroark
Shelgon
Conkeldurr
Frogadier
Yvetal
Metagross
Milotic
Mawile
Ditto
Feraligatr
Delphox
Kangaskhan
Relicanth
Whimsicott
Swampert
Sharpedo
Pachirisu
Mammoswine
Vivillion
Pyroar
Bulbasaur
Magmortar
Breloom
Wailmer

Right, of course
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
(Aug 29, 2016, 01:20 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote:
(Aug 29, 2016, 06:59 AM)TheWildShannon Wrote: I'm very interested in your shiny Rapidash, Aron, and Wailmer. I can give you a shiny Chandelure, Klefki, and/or Darmanitan

Right, of course

Okay so Rapidash is in a premier ball and wailmer is in a dive ball. Aron is also in a dive ball due to being blue when fully evolved. im home now btw
I was just wondering if i could get more info on the shinies you have up for trade, I was just wondering if any of these shinies are BR or have potential to be used in competitive battling (Decent IVs)?
(Aug 29, 2016, 04:25 PM)perkhaze@live.com Wrote:
(Aug 29, 2016, 01:20 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote:
(Aug 29, 2016, 10:01 AM)perkhaze@live.com Wrote: Sure that works for me, 3 for 3. Im at work atm but i will pm you when i get home in roughly 6-7 hours if that works for you.

Right, of course

Okay so Rapidash is in a premier ball and wailmer is in a dive ball. Aron is also in a dive ball due to being blue when fully evolved. im home now btw

Hm. I have this ocd thing where i like my pokemon to be in pokeballs, but i also managed to catch a shiny wailmer this afternoon via chain fishing, so i don't 'need' yours anymore. Also, my sister agreed to trade me her shiny aggron, so mooch on the aron. (It was a bery eventful afternoon for us, because she managed to nab a wild shiny ponyta too so funny thing is, i can just ask her for her shiny) so due to recent events, i'm not really interested in those pokemon anymore, sorry Undecided

Edit: if you're still interested in my shiny chandelure, klefki, and darmanitan, can i know what kind of ball your tangela is in please?
Empoleon for Gyarados?