Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Living Dex Help
I am trying to throw together a living dex. It does not matter if the pokemon you trade me is shiny, has IVs, perfect nature, or anything. As long as it is in the following list, Living Dex Progress/Unobtained Pokemon. Please take moment to look through the list and help me out Smile There are more details in the Google Doc :D
I'm working on a living dex too. At the moment I have almost all of the Gen I pokes. I don't know how many extras I have, but I can breed some for you.

Right now I know for a fact that I have an extra:
Wartortle
Metapod
Weedle
Kakuna
Pidgeotto
Spearow
Arbok
Nidorina
Parasect
Primeape
Kadabra
Slowpoke
Seel
Doduo
Dewgong
Drowzee
Weezing
Tauros

FC: 4012-4720-3594
IGN: Jack
Hey mate! I could help out with the following gen I Pokémon:
Dugtrio
Pidgeot
Nidoran (male)
Nidorino
Venonat
Persian
Psyduck
Golduck
Shellder
Polywrath
Tangela
Exeggcute
Electabuzz

FC: 0318-8430-0680
IGN: Dat Anton

Just give me about an hour? I'm trying to complete a living Dex too so going to breed them first! Smile
FC: 3625-9297-5254
IGN: Ruby
I am ready when ever!
(Dec 30, 2014, 11:23 PM)LokoMerlin9 Wrote: FC: 3625-9297-5254
IGN: Ruby
I am ready when ever!

I've added you!
(Dec 31, 2014, 07:30 AM)jack.m Wrote: I've added you!

I've added you and ready when ever Smile
Hey guise, I am almost done!! Hopefully by tonight I can say I have my shiny charm! Maybe not the full living dex, but the shiny charm for sure!! The reason I say this i because there are some pokemon that evolve by trade, and when we did trade these pokemon none of them were holding an ever stone.. So either way, the list is updated! Let's get to trading!!
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED!!! MY QUEST IS COMPLETE!!!! :D SHINY CHARM AND LIVING DEX ARE BOTH MINE NOW!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations! Smile