Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Looking for Generation 2 Pokemon
Looking for Generation 2 Pokemon for Living Dex
Hello! I'm looking for certain Generation 2 Pokemon for my living dex. They don't need to be anything special, just the Pokemon themselves. In return, i'll breed and trade you anything from Generation 1. To save time, i'd rather trade you the egg version of the Pokemon you'd like me to breed for you, however if that's a problem, I don't mind hatching the egg also.

Here are the Pokemon i'm searching for: 

• Sudowoodo
  • Jumpluff
  • Slowking
  • Shuckle
  • Scizor
  • Kingdra
  • Porygon 2 & Z
  • Blissey
If you're not looking for anything special then I can help you out a little. I bred a Sudowoodo, a Shuckle, and a Hoppip that I evolved up to Jumpluff. I actually have a Slowking that I don't need and was gonna toss into Wonder Trade, so you can have that too. I don't need any Pokémon in particular in return so just toss four junk pokemon my way. Add me and I'll trade them over to you. Smile

Sidenote: If you need a way to get the evolution items necessary to make certain Pokemon evolve--such as Kingdra--then you might want to take a peek at my PGL thread. The rewards are random but it's worth a shot if you need an alternative way to get those evolution items.

#123 Scyther --> #212 Scizor
Item Needed: Metal Coat
PGL Minigame: Balloon Popping (Lvl 1)

#137 Porygon --> #233 Porygon2
Item Needed: Up-Grade

#233 Porygon2 --> #474 Porygon-Z
Item Needed: Dubious Disc

#117 Seadra --> #230 Kingdra
Item Needed: Dragon Scale
PGL Minigame: Balloon Popping (Lvl 2)
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
Thanks so much! I'll add you right now Smile
(May 26, 2016, 08:09 PM)Lythania Wrote: If you're not looking for anything special then I can help you out a little. I bred a Sudowoodo, a Shuckle, and a Hoppip that I evolved up to Jumpluff. I actually have a Slowking that I don't need and was gonna toss into Wonder Trade, so you can have that too. I don't need any Pokémon in particular in return so just toss four junk pokemon my way. Add me and I'll trade them over to you. Smile

Sidenote: If you need a way to get the evolution items necessary to make certain Pokemon evolve--such as Kingdra--then you might want to take a peek at my PGL thread. The rewards are random but it's worth a shot if you need an alternative way to get those evolution items.

#123 Scyther --> #212 Scizor
Item Needed: Metal Coat

#137 Porygon --> #233 Porygon2
Item Needed: Up-Grade

#233 Porygon2 --> #474 Porygon-Z
Item Needed: Dubious Disc

#117 Seadra --> #230 Kingdra
Item Needed: Dragon Scale
PGL Minigame: Balloon Popping (Lvl 2)
(May 26, 2016, 08:14 PM)ReddyRaptor Wrote: Thanks so much! I'll add you right now Smile
No problem! Happy to help. :D
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
I have a Scizor for you.
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
(May 27, 2016, 02:34 AM)ElliotProbablyTheBest Wrote: I have a Scizor for you.

Great! I'll add you, trade whenever you're ready! What would you like in return for the scizor?