Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Looking for Meloetta, Manaphy or Genesect (Canceled) (Closed)
Hello Everyone!

I'm Looking for the following Pokemon:

Meloetta
Manaphy
Genesect

What I Offer:

Shaymin: Nature: Docile. Ability: Natural Cure Shiny: No, IVs: 3 Cherish Ball

Victini: Nature: Bashful. Ability: Victory Star, Shiny: No IVs: 3 Cherish Ball

Jirachi: Nature: Modest, Ability: Serene Grace, Shiny: YES, IVs: 3 Cherish Ball

Blue pentagon? Yes.
I dont like "generated" or "illegal" pokemon so I ask that they be legit.
all 3 pokemon you listed are can only be obtained from a event and that event is from previous generations so there is no possible way they could have the blue pentagon unless you illegally modified them to make them look like they orginated from kalos
(Jan 21, 2015, 07:39 PM)dominickdej01 Wrote: all 3 pokemon you listed are can only be obtained from a event and that event is from previous generations so there is no possible way they could have the blue pentagon unless you illegally modified them to make them look like they orginated from kalos

I obtained these pokes from various dif people
That means the ones I have are fake then, thats disapointing Sad
I thought the blue pentagon meant that they are legit?
So does that mean that people falsify the blue pentagon?
Blue pentagon means that Pokemon came from the 6th gen games. The event Pokemon you asked for, as of now, are unable to have the blue pentagon. If they don't have it, that just means the pokemon was caught and transferred from a past generation.
Ok thanks for the info guess I will be deleting this post I dont want to give out hacked pokemon
Quick question, are your pokemon Japanese?
Because I know there was an event for a pentagon Shaymin a few months ago in japan
(Jan 21, 2015, 09:17 PM)IvanCuhh Wrote: Because I know there was an event for a pentagon Shaymin a few months ago in japan

Not sure, don't think so. The ot of all the pokemon are in japenesr but there is no JPN markon the poke saying it came from japan