Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Looking for a H.A. Spiritomb [CLOSED]
EDIT: RESOLVED!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, I am looking for a Spiritomb with its hidden ability. If anyone has one and would like to trade, please let me know. Or if you have a friend safari with Spiritomb in it, add me if you would like Smile

IGN: Xious
Friend Code: 0619-3706-3962
Safari: Lilipup, Loudred, Chansey

Thanks everyone Smile
I have one! I can trade it to you. What can you offer in return? I'm not picky and I don't really need this Spiritomb so you can have it for practically anything haha.
(Oct 7, 2015, 11:49 PM)ShinyLuigi Wrote: I have one! I can trade it to you. What can you offer in return? I'm not picky and I don't really need this Spiritomb so you can have it for practically anything haha.

I could give you just about anything, besides a legendary of sorts, I do not have ORAS currently, so it would have to be something from y. I fyou want you could shoot me a pm, and we can continue discussing this there?

Thank you
do you need a spiritomb with pressure Hidden Ability ?
Hi, sorry, we live in a completely different time zone it seems so I was sleeping when I got this reply. Blush

I'll send you a PM.
(Oct 9, 2015, 11:53 PM)ShinyLuigi Wrote: Hi, sorry, we live in a completely different time zone it seems so I was sleeping when I got this reply.  Blush

I'll send you a PM.

That is perfectly fine, I just didn't want you to forget, and everyone else think the forum was closed. Yeah, I would really like it, if you are okay with anything in return. I highly appreciate it Smile

So what time works for you? I know that we have different time Zones, and your Private messaging is disabled so I had to reply here.
(Oct 9, 2015, 10:24 PM)eddytay1234 Wrote: do you need a spiritomb with pressure Hidden Ability ?

Spiritomb's H.A. is Infiltrator. Pressure is its normal ability.
oh sorry that i see wrongly... but than do you need i help you breed?
(sorry late reply...)
(Oct 16, 2015, 04:34 PM)eddytay1234 Wrote: oh sorry that i see wrongly... but than do you need i help you breed?
(sorry late reply...)

Perfectly fine, with the late reply, and I would like to get my hands on one, doesn't have to have any decent IVs or anything, I can breed for those. It would be amazing if you would be willing to do that, I haven't heard from Shiny Luigi after what you see on here. So the help would be appreciated, thank you.
i go breed now Smile
(brb)