Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Looking for master balls
CLOSED

THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE, SPECIALLY DEVILMOTH FOR BEING SUPER KIND! I AM GOING TO FIND A WAY TO LOCK THE THREAD NOW Smile

Hey fellow pokemon trainers,

I am looking for some master balls since I haven't been able to obtain any through lottery and neither after spending 10k miles on PGL  Dodgy I am SRing legendaries to get some decent stats and I just don't have time to fiddle with some special team and ultraballs. I am offering a legendary for each masterball, specifically:

1x Regirock
1x Cobalion

2x Heatran
1x Cresselia
1x Latias
2x 1x Zapdos (HA event special)
1x Articuno (HA event special)
3x 2x Victini (20th-anniversary special)

I accept any pokemon (if you have some breeding leftovers like goth, bulbasaur or nosepass, much welcomed Blush ) with a master ball.

FC: 3308-5589-1044

Anyone has some spare to trade?

Much appreciated!  Shy

D.
I will trade a masterball of a zapdos, just added you.
(Sep 21, 2016, 07:41 AM)Idle Wrote: I will trade a masterball of a zapdos, just added you.

Thanks, I am on it! Smile
(Sep 21, 2016, 08:00 AM)Dannyboi Wrote:
(Sep 21, 2016, 07:41 AM)Idle Wrote: I will trade a masterball of a zapdos, just added you.

Thanks, I am on it! Smile

+1 rep, if anyone is wondering I am still looking for more  Rolleyes
@Dannyboi,

I got an extra Master Ball. I'll trade you for the other HA Zapdos.
@Dannyboi How many do you need? Added you BTW
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
(Sep 21, 2016, 08:46 AM)Eugenio Wrote: @Dannyboi,

I got an extra Master Ball. I'll trade you for the other HA Zapdos.

Added you, going in-game to trade  Shy
(Sep 21, 2016, 08:51 AM)devilmoth Wrote: @Dannyboi How many do you need? Added you BTW

Added you! Hehe, well, to be honest the more the better  Blush  I am currently catching Rayquaza and after that I want a Thundurus and Cresselia for sure...
@Dannyboi I got 8 for you Smile
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
(Sep 21, 2016, 08:58 AM)devilmoth Wrote: @Dannyboi I got 8 for you Smile

Haha, ok :D if you want all the legendaries above (except those 2 Zapdoses) it is yours  :P But I guess 5 is enough at this point  Wink