Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Looking for master balls
@Dannyboi I don't need anything fancy. Trash pokemon are perfectly fine Smile Sending you a trade, IGN is Dyon
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
(Sep 21, 2016, 08:56 AM)Dannyboi Wrote:
(Sep 21, 2016, 08:46 AM)Eugenio Wrote: @Dannyboi,

I got an extra Master Ball. I'll trade you for the other HA Zapdos.

Added you, going in-game to trade  Shy

Thanks, +1 rep
(Sep 21, 2016, 09:04 AM)devilmoth Wrote: @Dannyboi I don't need anything fancy. Trash pokemon are perfectly fine Smile Sending you a trade, IGN is Dyon

You are so nice!  but I will give you some legendaries anyway  Blush
@Dannyboi I just realized I missed a Pokemon, so I'll send you the 8th after I fix it xD
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
(Sep 21, 2016, 09:09 AM)devilmoth Wrote: @Dannyboi I just realized I missed a Pokemon, so I'll send you the 8th after I fix it xD

Haha, it's really fine, thank you, you are awesome!  Blush
@Dannyboi I promsie you 8, you are getting 8 lol xD
(Sep 21, 2016, 09:13 AM)devilmoth Wrote: @Dannyboi I promsie you 8, you are getting 8 lol xD

:D what can i do...  Angel
@Dannyboi 
Hey, I don't know if this thread is supposed to be closed or something... but if you're still looking for Master Balls I have plenty that i don't ever plan on using!
ill give a master ball for the articuno i added your friend code @Dannyboi
hey man, i can give you my masterball for the HA Articuno, just add me