Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Lyth's Shop - Seeking Shinies In Exchange For Legendaries :D
Rainbow 
Heart Sun and Moon HYPE!!! Heart
Current Status:
Semi-Open due to irl circumstances, will be fully open again in a day or two!

FC: 4613-7454-0985
IGN: Lyth
Pokemon X Friend Safari: Fire Type (Braixen, Larvesta, Growlithe)

Heart Looking For: Heart
Shinies - Lvl 1 - 6IV

Major update to the first post! I got all of the Event Legendaries I was after, thanks to those listed in the thank you section at the bottom of this post. Smile My entire collection is now complete! (Yes, I even got all of the Unowns and Vivillon patterns. xD) I guess that all I have left to trade for right now is shinies? I'm not really sure what to do with the Bundles section, since I am no longer after super-special Event Legendaries like Keldeo and Meloetta, but I think I have it figured out.

(The first person interested in my trade deals for shinies made me realize that I should add a little note here.) To explain why I want so much info and such good shinies.. Shinies without anything good about them don't do me much good, I could breed basic shinies if I wanted to. I'm being super picky because I plan on having boxes of good breedable pokemon (who also happen to be shiny). I don't have anything better to do while waiting for Sun&Moon hahah.

I keep a list of all of my trainer names and IDs so I never lose track of where I caught a normal Legendary. Not counting my original Yellow and Silver, I have... Emerald, Pearl, Platinum, Soul Silver, White 2, X, and Alpha Sapphire(Planning on getting Moon. Smile) #TeamLitten

Heart IMPORTANT FACTS, Please Remember: Heart

*1: Any shiny that you offer must be a lvl 1 with 6IVs. No nicknames please.

*2: I require the following information on any shiny you offer me: PokeballGenderNatureAbilityMoveset.

*3: None of what I have to offer is shiny. The only exception to this is my shiny Event Xerneas.

*4: I would really appreciate any shinies that are Female and are in a special pokeball. (For example: Buneary in a Luxury Ball, since Buneary needs high friendliness in order to evolve.)

*5: If you offer up a shiny, and the normal version of it that I already have has a noticeably better moveset, I will probably reject your shiny. If your shiny is female and in an appropriate special pokeball, then I might change my mind! Don't be afraid to negotiate with me! :D

*6: If you wish to trade me, please post a message in here stating what Pokemon or Bundle you're interested in. If we settle on a trade, post your Friend Code if it isn't listed below your forum name, and add me to your 3DS Friends List. I will then add you in return and we'll trade! (If you don't want your Friend Code to be publicly known, then send it to me in a Private Message!)

*7: The only time that I will accept a suspicious Pokemon is if you request my suspicious Hoopa, one of my Gameshark Mews, or one of my Gameshark Jirachis. If you're specifically after one of those three, please let me know in your first message.

*8: You must trade me the shiny you're offering me, for the first Bundle Pokemon I trade you. Please have some scrap/junk pokemon on hand for the additional Pokemon in the requested Bundle.

Heart Please read ALL of the above before you post a response in here, that way we can cut down on any confusion. :D Heart

Heart Bundle Guidelines/Rules: Heart
x1 My Special Bundle <=> x1 Your Shiny Legendary (Example: Shiny Lugia)
x1 My Mix-And-Match Special Bundle <=> x1 Your Shiny Legendary (Example: Shiny Lugia)
x1 My Ordinary Bundle <=> x1 Your Shiny Normal Pokemon (Example: Shiny Bulbasaur)
x1 My Mix-And-Match Ordinary Bundle <=> x1 Your Shiny Normal Pokemon (Example: Shiny Bulbasaur)

Heart Mix-And-Match Bundles: Heart

MAM Special Bundle (x1 Event Legendary of your choosing + x1 Ordinary Legendary of your choosing)

MAM Ordinary Bundle (x2 or x3 Pokemon of your choosing out of the Ordinary Legendaries list)

Heart Special Bundles: Heart

x3: SPECIAL! Lunar Duo (Cresselia, Event Darkrai)
-----x1: Lunar Duo (Traded! 3 Remaining!)

x1 SPECIAL! partial XYZ Bundle (Xerneas, Event Zygarde)

Heart Ordinary Bundles: Heart

x1: Legendary Bird Trio (Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos)

x1: SoulSilver - Legendary Beasts Trio (Raikou, Entei, Suicune)
----- x1: Alpha Sapphire - Legendary Beast Trio (Traded! 1 SS-version Remaining!)

x1: SoulSilver - Tower Duo (Lugia, Ho-Oh)

x1 Emerald/Alpha Sapphire - Weather Trio (Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza)
----- ^ Important Notice: If you're using Pokemon OR/AS then you have nothing to worry about. But.. If you request this trio and you're using Pokemon X/Y, I will have to delete Rayquaza's Dragon Ascent move, otherwise I won't be able to trade it to you. If you request it anyway, and you eventually trade it over to OR/AS, then you'll only need a Heart Scale and a trip to the old lady in Meteor Falls to relearn Dragon Ascent.

x2: PokebankDist./White2 - Titans Trio (Regirock, Regice, Registeel)
----- ^ Or, x1: Regi Bundle (Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Regigigas)

x3: Pearl/Platinum/White2 - Lake Guardians Trio (Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf)

x2: (partial) White2/Alpha Sapphire - Swords of Justice Bundle (Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion)

x1: (partial) White2 - Tao Bundle (Reshiram, Kyurem)

x2: (partial) X - XYZ Bundle (Xerneas, Zygarde)

x1: Platinum - Creation Trio (Dialga, Palkia, Giratina) (Traded!)

Heart Event Legendaries For Trade: Heart

***#716 Xerneas***
----- x1: Lvl 100 - English - Shiny! - 2016 Event: WiFi
(I will trade this for a Shiny Zygarde.)

#491 Darkrai
----- x1: Lvl 50 - English - 2008 Event: Gamestop
----- x3: Lvl 100 - English - 2016 Event: Gamestop
--------------- ^ x1: 2016 Darkrai (Traded! x3 Remaining!)

#251 Celebi
----- x2: Lvl 50 - English - 2011 Event: Gamestop
----- x1: Lvl 10 - English - 2014 Event: Pokebank Distrubution
----- x1: Lvl 100 - JPN - 2013 Event: Pokebank Distribution (Traded!)

#718 Zygarde
----- x1: Lvl 100 - English - 2016 Event: WiFi

(Suspicious!) #720 Hoopa
----- x1: Lvl 100 - English
--------------- ^ Warning: Might be an edited one, I'm not certain. The OT matches the 2015 Japanese event, but the non-Japanese name ('Hoopa') doesn't make sense. I got this in a trade without realizing this. I've fully disclosed my suspicions here, be warned!

(Gameshark) #151 Mew
----- x2: Lvl 30 - English
--------------- ^ Warning: Caught in Emerald, used a Gameshark in two different playthroughs to get to Faraway Island so I could catch them. Transferred to current gen via Pal Park -> Transfer Lab -> Poke Transporter -> PokeBank.

(Gameshark) #385 Jirachi
----- x4: Lvl 100 - English
--------------- ^ Warning: Caught in Emerald, used a Gameshark. Transferred to current gen via Pal Park -> Transfer Lab -> Poke Transporter -> PokeBank.

Heart Ordinary Legendaries For Trade: Heart

#489 Phione
----- x1: Lvl 23 - English - IVs: 75/51/48/42/48/43
----- x1: Lvl 1 - SPA - IVs: 12/6/6/6/6/5
--------------- Not exactly 'ordinary', but they're just the offspring of an Event Legendary, so I'll just put them here.  :P

#144 Articuno
----- x1: Lvl 50 - KOR
--------------- Based on the level, it is not an event Articuno, and is likely from HGSS.

#145 Zapdos
----- x1: Lvl 50 - English - Caught in Soul Silver
----- x1: Lvl 70 - English - Caught in X (Traded! x1 SS-version remaining!)

#146 Moltres
----- x1: Lvl 57 - English - Caught in Soul Silver

#150 Mewtwo
----- x1: Lvl 70 - English - Caught in X
-----x1: Mewtwo - Lvl 70 - English - Caught in X (Traded! x1 Remaining!)

#243 Raikou
----- x1: Lvl 40 - English - Caught in Soul Silver
----- x1: Lvl 50 - English - Caught in Alpha Sapphire (Traded! x1 SS-version Remaining!)

#244 Entei
----- x1: Lvl 50 - English - Caught in Alpha Sapphire (Traded! x1 SS-version remaining!)

#245 Suicune
----- x1: Lvl 50 - English - Caught in Alpha Sapphire (Traded! x1 SS-version remaining!)

#249 Lugia
----- x1: Lvl 52 - English - Caught in Soul Silver

#250 Ho-Oh
----- x1: Lvl 73 - English - Caught in Soul Silver

#377 Regirock
----- x1: Lvl 50 - English - 2016 Event: Pokebank Distribution
----- x2: Lvl 65 - English - Caught in White 2

#378 Regice
----- x1: Lvl 40 - English - Caught in Alpha Sapphire
----- x1: Lvl 65 - English - Caught in White 2

#379 Registeel
----- x1: Lvl 40 - English - Caught in Alpha Sapphire

#486 Regigigas
----- x1: Lvl 1 - English - Caught in Platinum
--------------- This IS a legit one. It was catchable as a Lvl 1 in Platinum.

#380 Latias
----- x2: Lvl 68 - English - Caught in White 2

#382 Kyogre
----- x1: Lvl 70 - English - Caught in Emerald
--------------- Transferred to current gen via Pal Park -> Transfer Lab -> Poke Transporter -> PokeBank.

#383 Groudon
----- x1: Lvl 70 - English - Caught in Emerald
--------------- Transferred to current gen via Pal Park -> Transfer Lab -> Poke Transporter -> PokeBank.

#384 Rayquaza
----- x1: Lvl 70 - English - Caught in Alpha Sapphire
--------------- ^ Important Notice: If you're using Pokemon OR/AS then you have nothing to worry about. But.. If you request this trio and you're using Pokemon X/Y, I will have to delete Rayquaza's Dragon Ascent move, otherwise I won't be able to trade it to you. If you request it anyway, and you eventually trade it over to OR/AS, then you'll only need a Heart Scale and a trip to the old lady in Meteor Falls to relearn Dragon Ascent.
----- x1: Lvl 71 - English - Caught in Emerald (Traded! x1 AS-version Remaining!)

#386 Deoxys
----- x1: Lvl 80 - English - Caught in Alpha Sapphire (Traded!)

#480 Uxie
----- x1: Lvl 50 - English - Caught in Pearl
----- x1: Lvl 50 - English - Caught in Platinum

#481 Mesprit

#482 Azelf

#483 Dialga
----- x1: Lvl 70 - English - Caught in Platinum
(Traded!)

#484 Palkia
----- x1: Lvl 70 - English - Caught in Platinum
(Traded!)

#485 Heatran
----- x1: Lvl 68 - English - Caught in White 2
----- x1: Lvl 70 - English - Caught in Pearl

#487 Giratina
----- x1: Lvl 70 - English - Caught in Pearl
----- x1: Lvl 47 - English - Caught in Platinum (Traded! x1 Pearl-version Remaining!)

#488 Cresselia
----- x1: Lvl 50 - English - Caught in Alpha Sapphire
----- x1: Lvl 68 - English - Caught in White 2 
--------------- ^ x1 Lvl 68 - English - Caught in White 2 (Traded! x1 W2-version, x1 AS-version, x1 Pearl-version Remaining!)

#638 Cobalion
----- x1: Lvl 45 - English - Caught in White 2

#639 Terrakion
----- x1: Lvl 46 - English - Caught in White 2

#640 Virizion
----- x1: Lvl 45 - English - Caught in White 2
-----
x1: Lvl 50 - English - I'm not the OT, but based on the level and 'Pathless Plain' location, it's safe to say this is from ORAS.

#643 Reshiram
----- x1: Lvl 70 - English - Caught in White 2

#646 Kyurem
----- x2: Lvl 70 - English - Caught in White 2

#716 Xerneas
----- x2: Lvl 50 - English - Caught in X

#718 Zygarde
----- x2: Lvl 70 - English - Caught in X

Heart Special Thanks To: Heart
@Davizz: Thank you for doing Manaphy, Arceus, Keldeo, and Genesect tradebacks with me, back before I got the 'mons for real. Smile
@mrprize: Thank you for doing a Meloetta tradeback with me, back before I got one for myself!
@PokeTony: Thank you for trading me your Shaymin!
@parrypeter25: Thank you for trading me your Manaphy!
Twitch Users: Thank you to the users of Twitch who traded me their KeldeoMeloetta, and Genesect!
Wonder Trade: Thank you to whoever was kind enough to put an Arceus through Wonder Trade!
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
Man this post is well organized! Anyway, I'm not here to trade but I want to add your safari
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
(May 7, 2016, 04:31 PM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote: Man this post is well organized! Anyway, I'm not here to trade but I want to add your safari
Thank you, I tried to do my best to make it easy to navigate. :D I didn't want to just slap up a text wall hahah. Adding you now! It's been a long time since I've bothered with Pokemon X, hope nothing's amiss with my Friend Safari pokemon.

I popped in my cartridge and got online on X, so you can unlock my third Pokemon. Smile
-----
I can supply an arceus IF AND ONLY IF you swear on your life to trade it back

EDIT: my Arceus is kinda fishy, so Hoopa for Arceus then right back will work. Of course, again, I'll expect it back instantly
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
wow!! i'm gona give you a +rep just for a very nice organized post XD also not here to trade unless your interested in a hacked arceus that i got in wt, i wanted to add you for friend safari ^^
(May 7, 2016, 04:42 PM)wundrweapon Wrote: I can supply an arceus IF AND ONLY IF you swear on your life to trade it back
That is a LOT of trust right there. Are you sure?? I'm a fair person, I swear I won't steal your Arceus. I honestly mostly want to borrow the Legendaries just to unlock them, but that's not something most people are willing to do. xD (I can fully get an Arceus here soon thanks to the 20th anniversary.)

How about we temporarily swap your Arceus for one of my Gamestop Darkrais, then swap back? Would that be a comfortable switch? (Me sending my Darkrai would be insurance for you. xD )
-----
huuummm if u just want to borrow pokemon i can also get you a gensect and a meloetta, but i would also want them back Smile
(May 7, 2016, 04:44 PM)mrprize Wrote: wow!! i'm gona give you a +rep just for a very nice organized post XD also not here to trade unless your interested in a hacked arceus that i got in wt, i wanted to add you for friend safari ^^
Thank you very much! I'm glad people like how I organized it hahah. I could trade you one of my Gameshark Jirachis for the Arceus, but I know you can get much better offers for your Arceus than just a non-shiny Jirachi. xD I'll add you to my friends list momentarily, and then I'll be online in X for a few minutes if you wanna pop on to register my third Pokemon.
-----
if you would like to add a manaphy to your pokedex,We can do a tradeback! :P

Props to your thread!
Goodness, I wasn't really expecting so many answers so quickly, I thought I'd get ignored hahahah. Sorry that I'm being so slow at this!
Ok, um.. Let's see here. I'm currently trying to add Mrprize, Wundrweapon, and Davizz to my friends list.

@mrprize  I would like to borrow your Genesect and your Meloetta. We can use my Gamestop Darkrais to do the swap. :D

@wundrweapon  I would like to borrow your Arceus, using a Gamestop Darkrai for the swap.

@Davizz  I would like to borrow your Manaphy, using a Gamestop Darkrai for the swap.

Edit: I don't think my 3DS likes Pokemon X anymore. It's giving me connection issues, so for right this moment I'm going to switch back to my Alpha Sapphire cartridge. That's where all my Darkrais are anyway.

Edit2: @mrprize  Has been added. @wundrweapon  and @Davizz  please add me, I've registered you. :D My FC is 4613-7454-0985
-----