Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] MONO GHOST EGGLOCKE
Sorry about all the trading you had to do.
Question are you going to make a tread telling us about your progress in your egglocke
(Jun 10, 2015, 03:20 PM)terrorkid94 Wrote: Sorry about all the trading you had to do.
Question are you going to make a tread telling us about your progress in your egglocke

dude, thank you for all the eggs! You went above and beyond. And yeah sure!! I'll keep you guys posted
I'm ready to trade if you can get online in the next hour or so. Otherwise I won't be home until 9PM.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
(Jun 11, 2015, 07:20 AM)sandragon13 Wrote: I'm ready to trade if you can get online in the next hour or so. Otherwise I won't be home until 9PM.
    -sandragon13

sorry I just got home from work....I'll be on for awhile so let me know when you're ready!
When are you planning on starting?

(Jun 11, 2015, 03:59 PM)beastmoose Wrote: When are you planning on starting?

I'm working on getting my last couple of eggs now, hopefully gonna start Sunday or Monday!
(Jun 11, 2015, 06:13 PM)cgsoccer7 Wrote:

I'm working on getting my last couple of eggs now, hopefully gonna start Sunday or Monday!

Great, we wish you the best of luck!

(Jun 11, 2015, 06:15 PM)beastmoose Wrote:
(Jun 11, 2015, 06:13 PM)cgsoccer7 Wrote:

Great, we wish you the best of luck!

thanks a bunch, I'll keep everyone updated on my progress!
Hey guys! Sorry for the delay, I didnt end up starting the egglocke until tonight. So far the luck has been real!! First 4 eggs are Pumpkaboo, Gastly, Spiritomb, and Female Snorunt!! Grinding levels has been relatively easy due to almost every pokemon only knowing tackle this early on....but onward I go!
What are their names