Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] My First Trading Shop [READ EVERYTHING FIRST]
I have a shiny suicune and articuno I can trade for the jirachi and thundurus/genesect
(Nov 6, 2015, 02:24 PM)Arctero Wrote: I have a shiny suicune and articuno I can trade for the jirachi and thundurus/genesect

yes i will take it. the thundurus is sadly taken but i can give u the genesect
Hey I will GIVE you a Shiny Deoxys and Shiny Groudon. All for one of those shiny event Genesects. (Even though I can make my own but, I am nice)
(Nov 6, 2015, 06:20 PM)Alen767 Wrote: Hey I will GIVE you a Shiny Deoxys and Shiny Groudon. All for one of those shiny event Genesects. (Even though I can make my own but, I am nice)

dude your awesome. i will take it. why not take another one? i dont mind but thank you. I'll add u rn and get online
I have a shiny Aggron, Shiny Gengar, and shiny lugia, can i get a shiny greninja and shiny shaymin? or just one of them
I have both shiny Accelgor and shiny porygon-z if a shiny shaymin possible
(Nov 6, 2015, 08:08 PM)Chris_Myers Wrote: I have a shiny Aggron, Shiny Gengar, and shiny lugia, can i get a shiny greninja and shiny shaymin? or just one of them

i will take the shiny aggron. I can give you the shaymin or greninja. your pick
shiny gyarados for shiny genesect, if its still available :D if not, then i'll take shiny sylveon/shaymin ^^
(Nov 6, 2015, 08:14 PM)Candyboy Wrote: I have both shiny Accelgor and shiny porygon-z  if a shiny shaymin possible

i will take the porygon-z and i can give u the shaymin
(Nov 7, 2015, 12:08 AM)myacc95 Wrote: shiny gyarados for shiny genesect, if its still available :D if not, then i'll take shiny sylveon/shaymin ^^

sorry but i already have a shiny gyarados. you got any other shinies?