Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] My gamestop Darkrai card for aforeign (non-NA) adamant or timid 6iv ditto
(I've been panicking and posting how today went everywhere so allow me to be brief.)

Basically, I had surgery this morning. I wasnt under anasthesia, they gave me morphine and I had to look away for 1 1/2 hours because the sounds of the screwdriver and chisel going into my ankle were doing enough to make me panic. Wife picks me up. All I want to do is sit and relax.

"Hey, I have a lot of time on my hands now, lets organize boxes."

a few moments later, after i thought i had gotten rid of all my obselete dittos because i had a 6IV adamant one

"Where is my ditto!?!?!??!"

So I'm sitting here, battling my wife, asking for help on reddit and here. I hear great things about this community, and like many others here, have a mutual respect for other players.
If you have a 6IV ditto, I'll give away my darkrai card, i was holding on to it for a good trade, but I really want to breed (favorite thing in the game) and I'm in a lot of pain so I am willing to part with it.

sorry if this post seems long or wacky but i got out of surgery 4 hours ago and i think my wife is keeping me extra drugged because of said crisis.

have a wonderful day everyone
Adamant would be great! Are you sure you wouldn't like some compensation?
JPN Would be awesome! Don't think I have any of those :D
Sent in PM
Oh i'm sorry you lost your ditto..
But i'm glad someone here could help you!

I hope everything went okay with your surgery :D
Edit: Oh wait.. nvm i didnt read the whole thing