Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] NEED SOLAR POWER HELIOPTILE
LOOKING FOR : solar power (HA) helioptile
Offering a battle ready pokemon of choice from my collection, or from the shinies I have.
Helioptile Friend safari will also suffice.

3711-8070-0212 ign: Steve
I have someone's helioptile safari, so i could get one for you by tomorrow afternoon or evening. I can message you once I catch one.
(Jan 5, 2015, 09:51 PM)Arctero Wrote: I have someone's helioptile safari, so i could get one for you by tomorrow afternoon or evening. I can message you once I catch one.

That would be awesome. Send me you friend code if you end up finding one. Thanks!
Anyway you can get two? I've been looking for one of those forever.
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
Update: I just got one from someone on the Twitch chat. Thanks so much for offering!
(Jan 6, 2015, 11:54 AM)GeistofSaintGluten Wrote: Update: I just got one from someone on the Twitch chat. Thanks so much for offering!

No problem :D

SjoerdDN, I'll add you and if/when you're online I can send you one.
(Jan 6, 2015, 12:02 PM)Denny Wrote:
(Jan 6, 2015, 11:54 AM)GeistofSaintGluten Wrote: Update: I just got one from someone on the Twitch chat. Thanks so much for offering!

No problem :D

SjoerdDN, I'll add you and if/when you're online I can send you one.

Alright!
---------------------
Did you get the Helioptile? I got a connection error and still have one in my party.
(Jan 6, 2015, 01:51 PM)Denny Wrote: Did you get the Helioptile? I got a connection error and still have one in my party.

Really? I did, we accidentally cloned at the cost of a Phione then. lol
---------------------
Ah well, it's fine anyway.