Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Need Battle Items!
Sup guys, I need a lot of battle items. Basically I need every commonly used item that requires BP such as Life Orb, Focus Sash, Assault Vest, Shell Bell, etc. If you can help, I have plenty of 5+ IV Pokes.
(Jul 28, 2015, 05:56 PM)TheMikeFerreira Wrote: Sup guys, I need a lot of battle items. Basically I need every commonly used item that requires BP such as Life Orb, Focus Sash, Assault Vest, Shell Bell, etc. If you can help, I have plenty of 5+ IV Pokes.

If you have ORAS, you can chain Absol until you find one that has it as a held item. The Shell Bell can't be bought with BP. In ORAS you can go to Shoal Cave, collect four Shoal Salts and Shoal Shells, and trade them with the man at the entrance of the cave for the Shell Bell. In Kalos you can get it in Dendemille Town.
I have all of those I can trade to you
Past Giveaways:
Unova water and fire starters with HA's
Chimchar with HA's and egg moves
HA Gible
HA Sableye
HA Minccino
BR HA feraligatr
BR Mega Gallade
BR Garchomp
BR Terrakion
BR Shiny Dragonite

Feel free to PM for info on past giveaways might have some left over
Hunter, can I PM you the items I need?
If you have ORAS, you can chain Absol until you find one that has it as a held item. The Shell Bell can't be bought with BP. In ORAS you can go to Shoal Cave, collect four Shoal Salts and Shoal Shells, and trade them with the man at the entrance of the cave for the Shell Bell. In Kalos you can get it in Dendemille Town.
[/quote]

Thanks bro! I put Shell Bell in by accident.
(Jul 28, 2015, 07:30 PM)TheMikeFerreira Wrote: Hunter, can I PM you the items I need?

Sure can
Past Giveaways:
Unova water and fire starters with HA's
Chimchar with HA's and egg moves
HA Gible
HA Sableye
HA Minccino
BR HA feraligatr
BR Mega Gallade
BR Garchomp
BR Terrakion
BR Shiny Dragonite