Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Need a Shiny Froakie LV 5-10
Good day

Please is there any one willing to trade me a shiny froakie level 5 to 10. I can offer a level 100 Diancie Shiny. Please message my urgently
I can't help you really, but noting the legitimacy of the Diancy may get more people interested
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
Thanks, only problem people don't want to trade me, not even one reply. As for legit of diancy, no idea. It has all the right stuff but it is not mine I obtained one from my y and one in OR, so I am will to trade one for a shiny froakie.
Anybody, Please - If I had more to offer I will. I also have a Shiny Nine tails I caught in PKM White, not to sure about that, but that is also legit 100%. Please I will trade both Diancy and Nine Tails for this Froakie. Even Frogadier to level 40 is fine. Please Please Please!!!!
I know I don't have good standing seeing that I am new here but please, I am no scammer nor a cheater.
I have a shiny Greninja that I'm willing to trade. Is that okay?
What level is he?
Level 37.
Damm I want to say yes but, can't I am wanting to start over on PKM OR but want a good water type and froakie is just one that I love, so I do want to start the "Adventure" with him. Thanks any way. I will try and Shiny breed one on PKM Y.
Oh, okay. Anything else you might want to trade for the shiny Diancie?
Yes,

Maybe Shiny Rayquaza , Shiny Yveltal, Shiny Kyogre or Shiny Groudon.

Last 2 is big maybe's but First 2 I will trade no questions asked.