Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Need help to for National Dex
@EmarM Looks like you already have another offer for Vespiquen. I can still give you both Vespiquen and Cherrim if you want, or just Cherrim if you're going to take NorthernNova's offer. Smile I don't need anything in return, so throw anything at me. xD

(Jun 1, 2016, 01:11 PM)Lythania Wrote: To get Tangrowth you need Tangela to know Ancient Power, which it can learn at level 40, and then level it up. Thankfully this isn't too difficult to do, since the Safari Pokémon are level 30. Smile
Don't forget this part when you go hunting for Tangela in MrScruff's safari!
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
(Jun 1, 2016, 08:14 PM)Lythania Wrote:  Looks like you already have another offer for Vespiquen. I can still give you both Vespiquen and Cherrim if you want, or just Cherrim if you're going to take NorthernNova's offer. Smile I don't need anything in return, so throw anything at me. xD

@Lythania I really need that Vespiquen XD. All i need now is Vespiquen and Lickilikcy to Complete my National dex hehehhe.
Edit: I added you. Were friends now Smile
@EmarM So you don't need Cherrim anymore? Alrighty, Vespiquen it is, then. :D I'll be online in just a moment.

Edit: Trade complete! Smile
-----
(Jun 1, 2016, 08:27 PM)Lythania Wrote: @Lythania  Thankyou so much Smile 
No problem! Good luck with the Lickilicky!
-----