Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] [OPEN - UPDATED] Shinys, Legends and Events Trade Shop!!!
UPDATED AGAIN WHOO!
(Jan 30, 2016, 01:39 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote:
(Jan 30, 2016, 09:51 AM)trungsp1995 Wrote:
(Jan 30, 2016, 09:29 AM)TheWildShannon Wrote:
(Jan 30, 2016, 09:11 AM)trungsp1995 Wrote: I am interseted with Mew , Meloetta and Celebi. What pokemon do you want ? I have some legit event legendary pokemon or some legendary pokemon catch in OR , AS or X :P or some shiny :P

can i know what some of them are?

legit event pokemon : Diancie, shiny jirachi , Shaymin, Darkrai.
Legendary : trio beast, trio regi, groundon, kyogre , ray, ... ( all lengendary pokemon in OR, AS and X ).
Shiny : 6 iv protean Greninja, all started in 6 gen ,  milotic, umbreon, vaporeon, azurill, ralts, dragonnair, houndoom, ,gible.

hm... do you have a shiny chespin? also, the ralts and azurill both interest me. can i know some more about them, and then maybe we can make a deal

yes, I have a shiny male Adamant chespin with 31 iv in atk, def, s.def, overgrow ability.
Ralts : female timid nature, synchronize ability, 31 iv in s.atk, s.def and speed. I also have a shiny Gallade with Jolly nature , justified ability and 31 iv in atk and speed (lv 80).
Azurill: female adamant nature, huge power ability, 31 iv in atk, def and speed.
Anyone with a McDonalds Hoopa?
What do you want for the Latias? Shannon?
(Jan 31, 2016, 04:07 AM)Pokélander Wrote: Anyone with a McDonalds Hoopa?

hilariously? yes, i do actually
(Jan 31, 2016, 04:10 AM)OverLordBacon Wrote: What do you want for the Latias? Shannon?

ah, sorry, i was asleep. right now, i'm actually looking for an english, level 1, adamant scizor with the technician ability
(Jan 30, 2016, 11:27 PM)trungsp1995 Wrote:
(Jan 30, 2016, 01:39 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote:
(Jan 30, 2016, 09:51 AM)trungsp1995 Wrote:
(Jan 30, 2016, 09:29 AM)TheWildShannon Wrote:
(Jan 30, 2016, 09:11 AM)trungsp1995 Wrote: I am interseted with Mew , Meloetta and Celebi. What pokemon do you want ? I have some legit event legendary pokemon or some legendary pokemon catch in OR , AS or X :P or some shiny :P

can i know what some of them are?

legit event pokemon : Diancie, shiny jirachi , Shaymin, Darkrai.
Legendary : trio beast, trio regi, groundon, kyogre , ray, ... ( all lengendary pokemon in OR, AS and X ).
Shiny : 6 iv protean Greninja, all started in 6 gen ,  milotic, umbreon, vaporeon, azurill, ralts, dragonnair, houndoom, ,gible.

hm... do you have a shiny chespin? also, the ralts and azurill both interest me. can i know some more about them, and then maybe we can make a deal

yes, I have a shiny male Adamant chespin with 31 iv in atk, def, s.def, overgrow ability.
Ralts : female timid nature, synchronize ability, 31 iv in s.atk, s.def and speed. I also have a shiny Gallade with Jolly nature , justified ability and  31 iv in atk and speed (lv 80).  
Azurill: female adamant nature, huge power ability, 31 iv in atk, def and speed.

okay, what are you interested in for both the chespin and the azurill?
Mew , Meloetta and Celebi :D I want these to finish my dex :D I think I choose Celebi and Meloetta :D
(Jan 31, 2016, 07:16 AM)trungsp1995 Wrote: Mew , Meloetta and Celebi :D I want these to finish my dex :D I think I choose Celebi and Meloetta :D

alright. i may not be able to trade this week, because i'm busy with school, but i'll get them cloned and then we can trade
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
I wanted a mew but tomorrow rhe event from pokemon gives a legit mew...