Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] [OPEN - UPDATED] Shinys, Legends and Events Trade Shop!!!
(Jan 14, 2016, 01:54 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote:
(Jan 14, 2016, 01:53 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote: I like the Chandelure and Dusknoir. Want anything else?

okay. is the dusknoir okay? though you'll have to wait. i'm in a pokemon contest
Sure! Want anything else for the Chandelure though? I have others if you want.
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
(Jan 14, 2016, 01:57 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote:
(Jan 14, 2016, 01:53 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote: I like the Chandelure and Dusknoir. Want anything else?

okay. is the dusknoir okay? though you'll have to wait. i'm in a pokemon contest

not right now. i can't trade today. i have to finish a scienc project and get ready for a presentation tomorrow. i might be able to trade tomorrow
(Jan 14, 2016, 02:00 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote:
(Jan 14, 2016, 01:57 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote:

not right now. i can't trade today. i have to finish a scienc project and get ready for a presentation tomorrow. i might be able to trade tomorrow
Okay.
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
Any interest in a shiny Darkrai?
updated again!!
I've also got a shiny Heracross if you aren't interested in the Darkrai.
planning on adding some new shinies. I got a legit shiny regigas and some others as well. i'll add them soon, but i do need to finish some school projects, so keep an eye open for any new updates Wink
EVENT Male Umbreon
Level: 10
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Synchronize
Item: none
Moves: Celebrate, Tail Whip, Pursuit, Sand Attack
Is this one a legit one with pentagon? If yes I can offer you a shiny Yveltal or Xerneas.
(Jan 28, 2016, 12:23 AM)irazer91 Wrote: EVENT Male Umbreon
Level: 10
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Synchronize
Item: none
Moves: Celebrate, Tail Whip, Pursuit, Sand Attack
Is this one a legit one with pentagon? If yes I can offer you a shiny Yveltal or Xerneas.

i believe it has a pentgon. and yes, it is LEGIT. all pokemon on this list are.
Hi. I'm very interested in your meloetta. Do any of these shines interest you for her: Aegislash Poliwrath Lucario Gengar or Golem( this one is German but has name in characters I don't recognize)