Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] [OPEN - UPDATED] Shinys, Legends and Events Trade Shop!!!
My shop hasn't been updated in a long time....
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
hm, well, i really want the liteo only its not in the pokeball i'm looking for. (i prefer my pokemon in pokeballs or ultraballs if they are legends)
Hey, may I have the shiny Braxien? I am on before school (5:45-7:45 AM CST) and after school (3:15 PM- 1:45 AM CST). I have an level 60 event shiny Metagross that I am willing to trade to you along with level 100 shiny Electrivire. I'm going to be on, and ready to trade with you, so don't hesitate to request.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
(Jan 7, 2016, 01:43 PM)pritchman227 Wrote: Hey, may I have the shiny Braxien? I am on before school (5:45-7:45 AM CST) and after school (3:15 PM- 1:45 AM CST). I have an level 60 event shiny Metagross that I am willing to trade to you along with level 100 shiny Electrivire. I'm going to be on, and ready to trade with you, so don't hesitate to request.

i already have a shiny event metagross and a shiny electrivire...
Well can I offer you a shiny Mew? (JPN) or a shiny Eevee, Celebi, or shiny Haxorous (female)
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
(Jan 7, 2016, 01:44 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote:
(Jan 7, 2016, 01:43 PM)pritchman227 Wrote: Hey, may I have the shiny Braxien? I am on before school (5:45-7:45 AM CST) and after school (3:15 PM- 1:45 AM CST). I have an level 60 event shiny Metagross that I am willing to trade to you along with level 100 shiny Electrivire. I'm going to be on, and ready to trade with you, so don't hesitate to request.

Well, would you be willing to take any nonshinys then? I have the even shiny Yveltal, but you probably have that, so.
hm... i dunno. maybe you could take the litleo to @Platinum2183 and get him to change the nature to serious, the ability to rivalry, and the pokeball to a regular pokeball. i heard he could do that. something about editing the pokemon...
(Jan 7, 2016, 01:49 PM)pritchman227 Wrote:

Well, would you be willing to take any nonshinys then? I have the even shiny Yveltal, but you probably have that, so.

i don't mind non-shinys. and i don't have the event yveltal in my oras game
I don't have Lileto anymore that shop hasn't been updated for like 2 months so sorry but I don have other Pokémon. Like:
shiny Haxarus
shiny Eevee(s)
shiny Zigazoon

and many others but I don't have interneet for my DS so if you can wait for a while that would be greatly appreciated.

uwu i can hacku
(Jan 7, 2016, 01:50 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote:
(Jan 7, 2016, 01:49 PM)pritchman227 Wrote:

i don't mind non-shinys. and i don't have the event yveltal in my oras game

So, would you take that then? I honestly got it just to trade it for something that I wanted. And I don't have many shinys, so. If not then I have the Zororark that knows sludge bomb, and a Swampert with its HA.