Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] [OPEN - UPDATED] Shinys, Legends and Events Trade Shop!!!
can I trade my shiny Glaceon for your Shiny chandelure? and my Glaceon nature is bold lvl 77
any mews still available? if so, what is something that i would have to trade?
Beartic and Gigalith still available? If so im interesed
I have Shiny Dialga, Groudon, Diggersby, and Wurmple. Would you be interested in any of those? I'm interested in the Meloetta, and Genesect.

If not, what would you want so I can start breeding like a crazy person?
(Jan 13, 2016, 03:36 AM)Vohras Wrote: I have Shiny Dialga, Groudon, Diggersby,  and Wurmple. Would you be interested in any of those? I'm interested in the Meloetta, and Genesect.

If not, what would you want so I can start breeding like a crazy person?

hm, well... i'm not specifically looking for anything, but if anything catches my eye, i'll think about it
(Jan 12, 2016, 07:30 PM)JustinMyatt1993 Wrote: Beartic and Gigalith still available? If so im interesed

they're still available. i'm interested in your skrep. Pokeball type, gender, name (language or nickname) and level please
(Jan 12, 2016, 07:20 PM)Livito Wrote: any mews still available? if so, what is something that i would have to trade?

i like shinies, or shiny legends. and yes there are still mews available
If @TheWildShannon helps you make sure to give them rep. There's a button right below our profile pictures.

[Image: HWfv9Sk.jpg]
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Jan 13, 2016, 01:27 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote:
(Jan 12, 2016, 07:30 PM)JustinMyatt1993 Wrote: Beartic and Gigalith still available? If so im interesed

they're still available. i'm interested in your skrep. Pokeball type, gender, name (language or nickname) and level please

Skrelp is female, Level 25, Ultra ball, Normal english name, rash nature
(Jan 13, 2016, 02:07 PM)JustinMyatt1993 Wrote:
(Jan 13, 2016, 01:27 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote:

Skrelp is female, Level 25, Ultra ball, Normal english name, rash nature

okay. are you still interested in the electrivre? (aso, my mistake, it doesn't have a pentagon. i'm sorry about that) i also am looking at your shiny regice