Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] ORAS Legend Hunting Partner
Hello!
As we all know, some legendaries can only be found in αS and others ΩR. I have acquired all of the legends specific to ΩR and need a partner αS who has all of the following Pokemon:
  • Lugia
  • Dialga
  • Zekrom
  • Thundurous
  • Kyogre
If you have all of these, please PM me. With some cooperation, we'll both have the other's Pokemon registered in the Dex and we'll each have the third (e.x. Giratina when one of us has Dialga and Palkia)

Thanks,
~wundr
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
There's always the Paperclip Method on GTS. I've gotten lots of legendaries this way.
Code:
Step 1: Fletchling for Pikachu
Step 2: Pikachu for Floatzel
Step 3: Floatzel for Gurdurr
Step 4: Conkeldurr for Bouffalant
Step 5: Bouffalant for Milotic
Step 6: Milotic for Xerneas
Step 7: Xerneas for Legendary
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
(Mar 28, 2016, 08:00 PM)wundrweapon Wrote: Hello!
As we all know, some legendaries can only be found in αS and others ΩR. I have acquired all of the legends specific to ΩR and need a partner αS who has all of the following Pokemon:
  • Lugia
  • Dialga
  • Zekrom
  • Thundurous
If you have all of these, please PM me. With some cooperation, we'll both have the other's Pokemon registered in the Dex and we'll each have the third (e.x. Giratina when one of us has Dialga and Palkia)

Thanks,
~wundr
I'll trade you a Giratina or a Kyurem for your Thundurous..?
Also, I'll trade you a Lugia for a Ho-ho
i got zekrom add me with FC if you want to trade
(Mar 28, 2016, 08:40 PM)carliquin Wrote:
(Mar 28, 2016, 08:00 PM)wundrweapon Wrote: Hello!
  • Lugia
  • Dialga
  • Zekrom
  • Thundurous

Thanks,
~wundr
I'll trade you a Giratina or a Kyurem for your Thundurous..?
Also, I'll trade you a Lugia for a Ho-ho

1) I have tornadus, not thundurous, hence why I need one
2) Sure, trade back after. add me by FC

(Mar 28, 2016, 08:47 PM)droidelta Wrote: i got zekrom add me with FC if you want to trade

OK. grab one junk Pokemon really quickly and I will too. I'll send over Reshiram, you can grab Kyrurem. after that, you send over Zekrom and Reshiram, then I'll get Kyurem and return Zekrom
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to