Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] [Online] Brand New Shiny Pokemon Shop!!!!
Smile 
I have plenty of shiny pokemon up for trade:
Bastiodon
Beartic
Surskit
Vivillon
Glaceon 
Arcanine
The 3 starters
Sawsbuck
Druddigon
Crowbat
Dragalge (Named Tandrak)
Gigalith
Tyrantrum
Dodrio
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Raikou
Entai
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-oh
Regirock
Registeel
Groudon
Kyogre
Jirachi (legit pentagon)
Lake trio
Dialga
Palkia
Heatran
Giratina
Cresselia
Xerneas (Legit)
Tornadus
Thundorus
Zekrom
Reshiram
Landorus
Kyurem
Umbreon(Named Shadowmere)
Shedninja
Wailord
Aegisllash(This will be a tough one to trade)

All starter pokemon shiny

What i would like:
Any fossil pokemon
Electivire
Or just send me suggestions of what you have and will offer! 

Thank you for taking your time on my post Smile

Update:
Im currently looking for a shiny Goomy, Level 1, 6 IV's. If you would like to trade for any of these, please let me know. Ill throw in a free shiny! Thank you Smile
Do you have shiny female froakie and chespin?
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Jan 12, 2016, 02:02 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Do you have shiny female froakie and chespin?

both male :/
You have so many cool and legendary shinies! And by some twist of fate, I have that shiny, pentagon, level 1 litwick you are looking for. However I don't think I can part from it as it was my first shiny Pokemon I hatched myself :/

The Pokemon trainer in me wants to trade, but the humanity in me is stopping me. I can't... it's just too cute.
(Jan 12, 2016, 03:31 PM)mclee2 Wrote: You have so many cool and legendary shinies! And by some twist of fate, I have that shiny, pentagon, level 1 litwick you are looking for. However I don't think I can part from it as it was my first shiny Pokemon I hatched myself :/

The Pokemon trainer in me wants to trade, but the humanity in me is stopping me. I can't... it's just too cute.

understandable :Smile will be willing to part with any 2 on that list if you decide otherwise!
What female starters do you have?
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Jan 12, 2016, 04:04 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: What female starters do you have?

None atm but i will recieve some shiny females tomorrow or in 3 days at the latest
I have an extra landorus. Would yo be interested in it
(Jan 12, 2016, 05:44 PM)das1109 Wrote: I have an extra landorus. Would yo be interested in it

Not really :/ I have one already
I have a BR shiny litwik with a pentagon holding a dusk stone (so you can evolve it) that I am willing to trade Smile