Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Plasma's Trade Shop!
Hey, I'm gonna be holding a trade shop Im new to this so don't hate please lol
I have shiny pokemon, competitive pokemon, and legendaries. Leave a comment to ask for natures movesets and such, I'm way to lazy to list everything here

BR = Battle Ready
NT = Not Trained
SH = Shiny
HA = Pokemon with its hidden ability

SH, BR Japanese Blastoise
SH, BR Elektross
SH, BR Charizard x2 (Special Attacker)
BR Delibird
SH, (Semi-BR) Mewtwo
SH, BR Garchomp
SH, BR Infernape
SH, BR Typhlosion
SH, BR Greninja
SH, BR Rotom-Wash
SH, BR Sylveon
SH, (Semi-BR) Suicune
SH, (Semi-BR) Entei
SH, Reshiram
SH, BR, HA Blaziken (SPEED BOOST)
HA Meganium
HA Feraligator
HA Typloshion
Heatran
Lots of Hoopa's
Ho-Oh
SH, BR Diance
Tornadus
BR Rayquaza (With Dragon Acsent)
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Latios
Latias
BR Phione
SH, BR Groudon
Virizion
Cresselia
Cobalion
SH, BR Charizard (Physical Attacker)
SH Yveltal

Gonna be hard 2 get offa me list:
SH Eevee
SH Sharpedo
SH Poliwrath
SH Gyrados

Specific Wants:
Shiny Aeigslash
Shiny Kangaskhan
Shiny Mawile
Shiny Greninja
Shiny Sylveon

Thanks guys, leave offers below Smile.
I would PLEASE like the shiny Diance and if you look on my trade shop (the one with the mustache smily) you could have any one of those
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Dec 10, 2015, 07:58 PM)Aiyana Wrote: I would PLEASE like the shiny Diance and if you look on my trade shop (the one with the mustache smily) you could have any one of those

Im Intrested in talonflame, Sylveon and Loppuny, i know 1-3 is alot but that or you can choose one more possibly from my shop
I could give you the Talonflame and Loppuny for the Diance and Greninja but the Sylveon is reserved for someone else Smile
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
im interested in the sh eevee but i only have a few shiny pokemon >.<
im actively trying to trade 3 pokemon/ sh adamant infernape, sh sassy Trevenant and a sh adamant event magikarp lvl 99 though i might just use it idk
and is that eevee female?
I'm liking that Shiny Reshiram and Shiny Mewtwo. I have these shiny Pokemon to trade:
Raichu
Ninjask
Umbreon
Magmortar
Event Entei
Pick any ones you want!
(Dec 10, 2015, 08:33 PM)Snowygrass Wrote: im interested in the sh eevee but i only have a few shiny pokemon >.<
im actively trying to trade  3 pokemon/ sh adamant infernape, sh sassy Trevenant and a sh adamant event magikarp lvl 99 though i might just use it idk
and is that eevee female?

yes female
(Dec 10, 2015, 08:34 PM)Shiny Mew Wrote: I'm liking that Shiny Reshiram and Shiny Mewtwo. I have these shiny Pokemon to trade:
Raichu
Ninjask
Umbreon
Magmortar
Event Entei
Pick any ones you want!

are they shiny?
(Dec 10, 2015, 08:30 PM)Aiyana Wrote: I could give you the Talonflame and Loppuny for the Diance and Greninja but the Sylveon is  reserved for someone else Smile

I wont do Diance and greninja for two since diance is like.... Diance (if u know what i mean)
I can do 2-3 I really need sylveon though.
(Dec 10, 2015, 08:38 PM)PlasmaMc665 Wrote:
(Dec 10, 2015, 08:34 PM)Shiny Mew Wrote: I'm liking that Shiny Reshiram and Shiny Mewtwo. I have these shiny Pokemon to trade:
Raichu
Ninjask
Umbreon
Magmortar
Event Entei
Pick any ones you want!

are they shiny?

Yes, all of them are shiny.