Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Pokedex!
Need help completing the national dex, have quite a way to go and would appreciate the help in turn for some pokemon.
PM me if you're able to trade/help me complete my pokedex.
Thank you Angel
I got you homes heres what I got :P
Victini
Mew
Genesect
Keldeo
Diancie
Meloetta
Shaymin
Darkrai
Jirachi
Celebi
Phione
Like I said I got you homie Cool
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

(Jan 28, 2015, 07:02 PM)matabro Wrote: I got you homes here s what I got :P
Victini
Mew
Genesect
Keldeo
Diancie
Meloetta
Shaymin
Darkrai
Jirachi
Celebi
Phione
Like I said I got you homie Cool

I've got/have had all the pokemon on that list except for phione, shaymin, and victini Shy
You what them entries tho?
Ign Mata fc 1220-7086-4956
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

(Jan 28, 2015, 07:14 PM)matabro Wrote: You what them entries tho?
Ign Mata fc 1220-7086-4956

yeah, and a question.. They get entered in the dex like after you receive the pokemon right? If not then this is going to take a while xD
Yes you should get the entries right away BTW what Pokemon do you have in exchange you don't have to actually give me anything but you might have something I really want to have and you can give a positive reputation if you want Angel
#Teamforum

(Jan 28, 2015, 07:20 PM)matabro Wrote: Yes you should get the entries right away BTW what Pokemon do you have in exchange you don't have to actually give me anything but you might have something I really want to have and you can give a positive reputation if you want Angel

Haha well, I can either give a shiny or a HA pokemon or.. A legend to any people who help :D
Let me add you real quick can you gave me a small list of the Pokemon?
#Teamforum

(Jan 28, 2015, 07:22 PM)matabro Wrote: Let me add you real quick can you gave me a small list of the Pokemon?

Well eh, Not sure, you could check my last thread I made where I am trading a small portion of what I have Smile
Nvm I do not need anything in exchange just add me Cool
#Teamforum