Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Need help with ma dex please
Hi guys, i need a Vanilluxe for my dex and in the gts they only want legendarys.. can someone breed me one ? would really help me much. same goes for scolipede.

if you need something breeded just tell me. so we can trade Smile

Vanilluxe + Scolipede
I can begin breeding now. I don't know how long it'll take, but I'll do my best to make it quick
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
(Aug 2, 2016, 06:34 PM)wundrweapon Wrote: I can begin breeding now. I don't know how long it'll take, but I'll do my best to make it quick

wonderful Smile anything specific you want for it?
@rosez12 do you have any Pokemon that can't be caught in gen OR or Y?
(Aug 2, 2016, 06:58 PM)wundrweapon Wrote: @rosez12 do you have any Pokemon that can't be caught in gen OR or Y?

staryu and pinsir? else say something i got nearly everything
@rosez12 could you get me a Sceptile and Swampert? Also, I have a freshly-caught Vanillish and Venipede. If you'd like those, I can get you them, or would you rather i get a 5IV breed? I can't really level them up, btw, I just don't have time
(Aug 2, 2016, 07:21 PM)wundrweapon Wrote: @rosez12 could you get me a Sceptile and Swampert? Also, I have a freshly-caught Vanillish and Venipede. If you'd like those, I can get you them, or would you rather i get a 5IV breed? I can't really level them up, btw, I just don't have time
freshly caught is fine, no need to breed them i just need them for my dex. and yea you can have sceptile and swampert. add me then we can trade.
Alright; adding
(Aug 2, 2016, 07:32 PM)wundrweapon Wrote: Alright; adding

thanks very much man you were a great help Smile
Thanks for the Pokemon! This will help my dex! +1 rep for you