Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] [REOPENED] Trading shop wolfogo010
(Dec 12, 2015, 07:30 AM)Akae47 Wrote:
(Dec 12, 2015, 06:47 AM)wolfogo010 Wrote:
(Dec 12, 2015, 06:43 AM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote:
(Dec 12, 2015, 06:35 AM)wolfogo010 Wrote:
(Dec 12, 2015, 06:28 AM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote: Can I get the shiny Manaphy in cherish ball? I can offer a non-shiny Meloetta? I have others, I just want to know if you'll do that trade
No I am not doing that give me your other offers

How about for either a (both are shiny) Lvl 100 Hydreigon or a lvl 77 Gengar for your (don't care for the Manaphy anymore) Shiny Lopunny or Umbreon?
It is a pretty good offer but I have to think about that

I take since you ignored my post. You cannot get a Groudon or you dont want anything. I'll start business myself. I can offer a shiny Shaymin or a shiny milotic
What do you want for shaymin or milotic
Are you still looking for a shiny Eevee? I hatched one yesterday. I am not really interested in it so you can go ahead and have it. Also, really interested in that Shiny Dragonite.
I don't actually sleep.

I am just a stray cat.
(Dec 12, 2015, 08:16 AM)Sharkerz Wrote: Are you still looking for a shiny Eevee? I hatched one yesterday. I am not really interested in it so you can go ahead and have it. Also, really interested in that Shiny Dragonite.
Can I have the shiny eevee for free or for trade
(Dec 12, 2015, 09:35 AM)wolfogo010 Wrote:
(Dec 12, 2015, 08:16 AM)Sharkerz Wrote: Are you still looking for a shiny Eevee? I hatched one yesterday. I am not really interested in it so you can go ahead and have it. Also, really interested in that Shiny Dragonite.
Can I have the shiny eevee for free or for trade

For trade. Like I said, I want that Dragonite. :0
I don't actually sleep.

I am just a stray cat.
Need the Shiny Kyogre. I will offer a Shiny Umbreon!
Stats of Umbreon:
Nickname: YAKUZA
Level: 50
HP: 156
Attack: 85
Defense: 118
Sp. Attack: 81
Sp. Defense: 123
Speed: 79
Ball: Master
Nature: Rash
Characteristic: Likes to thrash about
Ability: Synchronize
Shiny: Yes
the diancie is fake,diancie is shiny locked.
I would like the shiny Diancie, I can offer you a shiny Xerneas or Yveltal in return. I could even offer a shiny level 1 HA Porygon.
^ I would trade my shiny event giratina for a shiny Xerneas! This is a pokemon I need.
I have a shiny eevee, can u offer?
(Dec 12, 2015, 05:06 PM)Falcon Wrote: the diancie is fake,diancie is shiny locked.
It is not look on the sites and you will find it
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/719.shtml
I don't care what you think it is true I have shiny Diancie
got it with wondertrade