Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Reforged Pokemax Shop
Im thinking about Bunnelby but how long would it take to breed a Breloom/Roserade?
I also have an intimidate mawile if you are interested.
(Dec 31, 2014, 09:50 AM)Arctero Wrote: I don't have a chesnaught with bulletproof, but I have a few chespins and a quilladin, a shed skin scraggy with zen headbutt, and a level 78 noivern with infiltrator. I also have an aggron with sturdy. Not sure of their IVs, though. If you are willing to trade, I am interested in:     -scyther
-pinsir with close combat
-shiny gible
-eevee
IGN: Patrick
let me know if you are interested.

I don't really feel like trading my shinies for HA pokemon but since yours are levelled and I have 2 other shiny garchomps i'll be okay with it.

Which eevee are you interested in , the jolly or bold one?
(Dec 31, 2014, 09:52 AM)mastermind71 Wrote: Im thinking about Bunnelby but how long would it take to breed a Breloom/Roserade?
Probably about 5-10 minutes since it's only 1 i need to breed.

(Dec 31, 2014, 09:54 AM)mastermind71 Wrote: I also have an intimidate mawile if you are interested.

I just traded an intimidate mawile so i don't need that anymore Smile
(Dec 31, 2014, 10:00 AM)PokeMax Wrote:
(Dec 31, 2014, 09:50 AM)Arctero Wrote: I don't have a chesnaught with bulletproof, but I have a few chespins and a quilladin, a shed skin scraggy with zen headbutt, and a level 78 noivern with infiltrator. I also have an aggron with sturdy. Not sure of their IVs, though. If you are willing to trade, I am interested in:     -scyther
-pinsir with close combat
-shiny gible
-eevee
IGN: Patrick
let me know if you are interested.

I don't really feel like trading my shinies for HA pokemon but since yours are levelled and I have 2 other shiny garchomps i'll be okay with it.

Which eevee are you interested in , the jolly or bold one?
I'm interested in the bold one.
I added you, lets trade when you are ready
Thanks for the trade man
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
Ok then can I give you the growlithe for a breeded roserade? MY igN is steve my FC is 1289 8321 4185 :D
Thanks for trading.
(Dec 31, 2014, 10:05 AM)mastermind71 Wrote: Ok then can I give you the growlithe for a breeded roserade? MY igN is steve my FC is 1289 8321 4185 :D

Sure thing i'll start breeding on it once i'm finished with galade's Politoed