Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Remaining Pokegen Trades from other Thread
Remaining Pokegen Requests

DEADLINE TO PICK UP POKEMON: FEB 21th 2015 Sunday

OK the purpose of this thread is to contact any remaining people who requested pokegenned pokemon from me. There will be a spoiler thread in the description below and will list done anyone I have missed. The only pokemon request I haven't pokegenned yet are the event pokemon because they take a considerable amount of time just to transfer them and ensure they have everything listed done (though I have seen people request for non legal requirements which makes things more complicated). As hinted earlier, I am closing this thread due for two reasons: one I am gonna be strain of time, and the second, with the new pokegenning method provided by projectpokemon, I think it "fair" to say its very simple, accessible,  easy-to-use,  convenient, and miles efficient than previous pokegen programs. The final announcement will be that those waiting for me for trade requests will have until the 15th of February Sunday to pick of their pokemon. Afterward I will probably ignore the person and move on with other priorities. If for some reason any of you cannot trade with me before the deadline please contact with me BEFORE this next Tuesday the 10th.

*btw I'll write down the unique aspect of each pokemon just for organization. You guys are welcome to repost your original posts as well as a time we can all trade. I am basically gonna be available from 4:00 PM-11:59 PM Pacific but if I can arrange a schedule if possible. Any questions and I'll gladly help out.

List of people I need to trade with

Millerxx- Belly Drum Linoone -done
Rapidaxel- DW Sludge Wave Gengar- done
jacob8771- Shiny Adamant Kyurem
Gravecrow2000- Squirtle (nothing special)- done
PokeMaster34- "Puff" Whimscicott- done
Illumiya- Event Celebi -done
itsyourweapon123-porygon-Z -done
Slowpoke- Wailord- done

I'll contact everyone via pm/email in regards with your order. If I happen to miss any of you that request for a pokemon please contact me via pm and I'll see if I overlooked.
I can trade right now? :D
(Feb 5, 2015, 04:15 PM)Oshawott Wrote: I can trade right now? :D

Yeah we can right now. You still have me added right?
Yeah im pretty sure my ign is KevinSmile
Kevin what are you doing right now? DO you want to trade now since you have been idling for awhile.
Sorry i left my game for a while in battle spot for chores:/ and thx alot dudeSmile ur always a helpful personSmile +1 'd u
Alright thanks for being honest with me.
question i dont pokegen what did project pokemon do to the pokegen program that changed it any does it not work anymore?
(Feb 5, 2015, 04:51 PM)dominickdej01 Wrote: question i dont pokegen what did project pokemon do to the pokegen program that changed it any does it not work anymore?

The thing is pokehex genning still works ( as long as you don't update your 3ds which I haven't). This was more along a personal decision I made myself since I really need to focus on priorities I won't disclose here.
I can trade right now