Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Giveaway:free ev training 1 pkmn
Post your name below and january 30th i will pick a random name and i will ev train one of their pkmn for free
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
Our in-game name or our name in the forum? In both case, well my name in the forum is le2017 and in-game, Elly.
(Jan 28, 2016, 03:34 PM)le2017 Wrote: Our in-game name or our name in the forum? In both case, well my name in the forum is le2017 and in-game, Elly.
i should have stated that basically just post if you want it and ill ask for fc later
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
I want in. I use Aqwell on both
I would love to be in on this Smile
Jake is my ign! Sign me up! BTW i want a ev trained Piplup if i win!
(Jan 28, 2016, 01:37 PM)Jdawg Wrote: Post your name below and january 30th i will pick a random name and i will ev train one of their pkmn for free
By the way guys i will not be suplying the pkmn i will only train kt unless its a charmander you want because i have to many