Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Shiny Jirachi for trade (closed)
Hey I have yet annother shiny legandary I do not want, Jirachi, it can be yours. WAIT, before you say "I Want to trade" I want something in return, a destiny knot. If You have a destiny knot that you are not want and you are interested, put your IGN down below thx
(Feb 17, 2015, 10:09 AM)Curtistharder Wrote: Hey I have yet annother shiny legandary I do not want, Jirachi, it can be yours. WAIT, before you say "I Want to trade" I want something in return, a destiny knot. If You have a destiny knot that you are not want and you are interested, put your IGN down below thx

I have an extra destiny knot, my FC to the left and IGN: Nico Smile
(Feb 17, 2015, 10:12 AM)Nickdance3 Wrote:
(Feb 17, 2015, 10:09 AM)Curtistharder Wrote: Hey I have yet annother shiny legandary I do not want, Jirachi, it can be yours. WAIT, before you say "I Want to trade" I want something in return, a destiny knot. If You have a destiny knot that you are not want and you are interested, put your IGN down below thx

Nico I have added you i am waiting for you to add me back Smile
(Feb 17, 2015, 10:15 AM)Curtistharder Wrote:

Nico I have added you i am waiting for you to add me back  Smile

Yup sorry lol, I gotta put in it on a Pokemon and then we'll trade Smile
(Feb 17, 2015, 10:19 AM)Nickdance3 Wrote:
(Feb 17, 2015, 10:15 AM)Curtistharder Wrote:

Nico I have added you i am waiting for you to add me back  Smile

Yup sorry lol, I gotta put in it on a Pokemon and then we'll trade Smile

Trade me when you are ready Smile
Thanks for the jirachi!
(Feb 17, 2015, 10:27 AM)Nickdance3 Wrote: Thanks for the jirachi!
NP