Poll: Should I do a giveaway? If so, what Pokemon should I give away?
This poll is closed.
Shiny Articuno Please!
14.29%
3 14.29%
Shiny Lugia Please!
14.29%
3 14.29%
Shiny Kyurem Please!
23.81%
5 23.81%
Shiny Regirock Please!
14.29%
3 14.29%
Shiny Cresselia Please!
28.57%
6 28.57%
Na, don't do a giveaway...
4.76%
1 4.76%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] ^-^ Shiny Mew Shop! ^-^ Online! ^-^
Ready whenever @RedheadedAmpharos!
Nah not really. If he doesn't want it let me know because I'm interested in it. I have some pretty good pokemon to trade as well.

Edit* Do you have an extra hoopa?
(Jan 28, 2016, 09:49 PM)Pokélander Wrote: Nah not really. If he doesn't want it let me know because I'm interested in it. I have some pretty pokemon to trade as well.

Edit* Do you have an extra hoopa?

We just traded. I do have an extra Shiny Suicune, but it will be really hard to get away from me.
Also, just to clarify, you wanted the Shiny Suicune right? I have 2 non-shiny ones.
I do not have an extra Hoopa, sorry.
Im interested in the greninja can you tell me the Ball, Gender, Nature, and language and what region is the Darkrai from. I have a number of shines. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
(Jan 28, 2016, 09:06 PM)Shiny Mew Wrote:
(Jan 28, 2016, 08:58 PM)Colette Wrote: Hey! could I have some more info on vanilluxe and emboar?

Emboar:
Male Event
HA Ability (Reckless)
Level 100
Spain
Moves:
Flare Blitz
Wild Charge
Head Smash
Hammer Arm
IVs:
Atk: 379
Def: 166
Sp. Atk: 212
Sp. Def: 166
Spd: 166

Vanilluxe:
Male
HA Ability (Weak Armor)
Level 48
Moves:
Autotomize
Iron Defense
Ice Beam
Acid Armor
IVs:
Atk: 90
Def: 105
Sp. Atk: 138
Sp. Def: 113
Spd: 99

Did I cover enough?
IVs?
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

Previously known as Julia234
what would you want for the suicune?
(Jan 28, 2016, 09:59 PM)Shadow5partan72 Wrote: Im interested in the greninja can you tell me the Ball, Gender, Nature, and language and what region is the Darkrai from. I have a number of shines. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

The Greninja is in a normal Pokeball, is male, Timid, and 100% American.
The Darkrai is American as well.

The Kingdra and Aegislash look interesting to me.
I'm interested in sylveon, umbreon, and greninja. I have xerneas, shaymin reuniclus, raquaza, giratina, sceptile, swampert, electivire, dragonite, and cryagonal (all shiny)
(Jan 30, 2016, 09:01 AM)Asdfhjkl Wrote: I'm interested in sylveon, umbreon, and greninja. I have xerneas, shaymin reuniclus, raquaza, giratina, sceptile, swampert, electivire, dragonite, and cryagonal (all shiny)

The only ones I don't have shiny out of those are Xerneas, Shaymin, and Reuniclus. :D
Although somebody else wants the Greninja, and that means it's reserved for a bit. We'll just wait for a while.
Can I trade for umbreon?