Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Shiny R Us [Read Everything]
Welcome to my shiny shop. The link below will take you to a google spread where it will show the list of shinies i have available to trade and what I'm looking for. Enjoy.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

if you want to trade them we will exchange friend codes and trade online. just let me know what you want and what you are offering and we will schedule a time to trade. thanks and enjoy.

If I'm offline, then please don't post anything on the thread since I will get lost and confused. But if you want to tell me what you want them just pm me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Also if all of you don't mind, I would like a rep point but its optional.

Also, please don't ask for pokemon that I don't have. And one more thing, if you don't trade with me after about two months when we agree to a trade, then you will loose your pokemon unless you have a reason for not trading (no excuse of you forgetting to trade)
I'll trade you a shiny Groudon and a shiny Virizion for your shiny Kyogre and shiny Shaymin.
(Nov 26, 2015, 12:15 AM)Wuxiao15 Wrote: I'll trade you a shiny Groudon and a shiny Virizion for your shiny Kyogre and shiny Shaymin.

thank you so much. i will add you right now and get online
(Nov 26, 2015, 12:19 AM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote:
(Nov 26, 2015, 12:15 AM)Wuxiao15 Wrote: I'll trade you a shiny Groudon and a shiny Virizion for your shiny Kyogre and shiny Shaymin.

Thanks for the trade!
(Nov 26, 2015, 12:33 AM)Wuxiao15 Wrote:
(Nov 26, 2015, 12:19 AM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote:

Thanks for the trade!

np and thank you
so for my mew azelf and Mespirit nickname JOY i want pokeball vivillon cofagrigus And Kyogre
(Nov 26, 2015, 09:31 AM)themastereevee Wrote: so for my mew azelf and Mespirit nickname JOY i want pokeball vivillon cofagrigus And Kyogre

thats great. i will add you now and get online right now
ok let me add you give me like 2 mins
(Nov 26, 2015, 09:37 AM)themastereevee Wrote: ok let me add you give me like 2 mins

ok ready when you are
sent trade request