Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Shiny Sylveon?
(Mar 16, 2015, 04:54 PM)Nuclear Pikachu Wrote: no i dont need any thing in return but i may not be able to get to you on friday i dont really know but i can get it to you sunday if thats good?

What time? I might be able to trade earlier
for what day?
(Mar 16, 2015, 05:05 PM)Nuclear Pikachu Wrote: for what day?

depends, maybe thursday, or tomorrow not sure, tomorrow is unlikely though
you are 2 hours behind me im pretty sure so any time between 4 and 9 my time for tuesday through thursday
(Mar 16, 2015, 05:28 PM)Nuclear Pikachu Wrote: you are 2 hours behind me im pretty sure so any time between 4 and 9 my time for tuesday through thursday

My time is actually false on this website, it's actually 6:04pm for me
yeah 2 hours before me like i said..........
(Mar 16, 2015, 06:06 PM)Nuclear Pikachu Wrote: yeah 2 hours before me like i said..........

K
so is any time between 4 and 9 my time good for ya?
(Mar 16, 2015, 06:14 PM)Nuclear Pikachu Wrote: so is any time between 4 and 9 my time good for ya?

Yep Shy
(Mar 16, 2015, 03:27 PM)Julia234 Wrote: Hey guys! my nintendo recently broke, that's why my hydreigon GA thread was deleted, however it will resume soon once I catch up on everything on my sibling's nintendo on OR.  However along with the nintendo my AS game chip was also broken in the process, and I was wondering if anyone had the shiny sylveon from hero's giveaway? I would be willing to trade a shiny BR greninja, espeon, haxorus, or a hydreigon from my giveaway, as I can get them easily from QR codes, or a BR trevenant.  I should be able to trade on Friday after school, and if you want some details on them just ask! (However I only remember hydreigon's IVs and all that)

Thanks! and please let me know Smile

If you want I have one