Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Shiny Trades! ^_^
@Snowygrass Skiddo for Luxio would be fine with me Smile Giratina is Rash nature with 6Ivs 

@icgo Sure Smile Please add me
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
i want to offer 1 of my extra shiny diance's for that giratina but its a oct2014 event one that i got from a friend and i dont know whether its supposed to have been shiny locked for that event and i cant find anything that say if it can or cant be. if not then ill offer a br meloetta and a shiny

P.S. i added you

heres what i can trade for the giratina
br meloetta
shiny event xerneas although i feel like you already have one
lvl 100 shiny br chandelure
lvl 100 shiny br sylveon
a shiny volcarona
i would offer a 6iv shiny db gengar but its not 6 gen
or a moonball 6iv shiny gengar
@Snowygrass Added you back Smile I'm gonna have to think about the Giratina though... I'm trying to get a shiny Noibat out of it to be honest lol
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
lol ok
Would you trade the Shiny Gyratina or a Shiny Ditto for a Shiny Noibat and a Shiny Swablu? If not it is fine. I would preferably have the Gyratina but anything is fine!
Thanks!

PS. I will add your friend code soon.
@Absolistic Shiny ditto for Noibat? ^_^ I added you (I already have a swablu in my collection...)
(Jul 3, 2016, 06:05 PM)devilmoth Wrote: [font]can i trade my lv100 victreebell for shiny arceus?[/font]
(Jul 2, 2016, 08:03 PM)devilmoth Wrote: @Snowygrass Skiddo for Luxio would be fine with me Smile Giratina is Rash nature with 6Ivs 

@icgo Sure Smile Please add me
i added you
(Jul 3, 2016, 06:05 PM)devilmoth Wrote: @Absolistic Shiny ditto for Noibat? ^_^ I added you (I already have a swablu in my collection...)w

What if instead of a Swablu I traded you a Bulbasaur, and a Hoot-Hoot? (both are Shiny) Ditto is still fine though!
@Absolistic: That would be fine Smile