Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Shiny Trades! ^_^
Hey devilmoth! Shiny Ditto is fine as I found out that my friend has one and he's willing to trade it to me! If you would rather have the Gyratina trade that I offered that's fine too, but it would take a bit more time as I still have to transfer Hoot-Hoot and Bulbasaur from Pokemon Y version.

Thanks!
Could I get the shiny Noibat and swablu for Giratina? @Absolistic 
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Sure! Do you want to trade now?
Shiny Yamask for shiny magikarp ?
@Absolistic Sorry man, I feel asleep early last night. Hopefully later today Smile

@Monifa Sure! That would be fine Smile Please go ahead and add me!
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
(Jul 6, 2016, 04:32 AM)devilmoth Wrote: @Absolistic Sorry man, I feel asleep early last night. Hopefully later today Smile

Oh sorry can't do it today... Is it okay if I let you know when?

Thanks!
@Absolistic: Yea sure Smile Just let me know what time and timezone so I can try to be online Smile
Hey, is the porygon2 BR? And what nature? Thanks
@michaelm291 To be honest, I'm not really sure if it's BR or not, but I'm gonna assume not. It's MODEST nature though
Add u 
Let me know when u are ready