Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Shiny for Shiny
Star 
I have quite a few shiny pokemon for trade. I would like to trade them for other shiny pokemon. If you're interested in any of these add my friend code and we can begin trading. I look forward to trading with you.

For Trade:
Malamar
Charizard
Cinccino
Eevee
Barbaracle
Golem
Heatran
Uxie
Mesprit
Fearow
Raikou
Ho-oh
Regigigas
Palkia
Cresselia
Terrakion
Regice
Dialga
Landorus
Gigalith
Ninetails
Pangoro
Darkrai
Diancie
Manaphy
Mew
Jirachi
Shedinja
Slowking
Hitmonlee
Breloom
Kingdra
Onix (with metal coat)
Tyranitar
Sylveon
Maractus
Dragonite
Kabutops
Chandelure
Gallade
Porygon-Z
Sandslash
Arcanine
Scizor
Ampharos
Snorlax
Mr. Mime
Gliscor
Beheeyem
Milotic
Cloyster
Raichu
Gardevoir
Bellossom
Electivire
Omastar
Poliwrath
Politoed
Magmortar
Umbreon
Espeon
Alakazam
Swanna
Houndoom
Flygon
Ditto
Weezing
Gothitelle
Hypno
Arceus
Shaymin
Jellicent (male)
Gyarados
Ariados
Probopass
Roserade
Starmie
Heliolisk
Noivern
Jumpluff
Clawitzer
Floette (with shiny stone)
Mismagius
Marowak

I'm not looking for specific shinies, just ask that they are English names with no nicknames. All of the pokemon listed above have English names and no nicknames. I also ask that they have the blue pentagon. I know that the pentagon means it's from out of gen VI but I would still like it to be there as do other trainers. So as long as you respect these wishes. I will be more than happy to trade with you.
@dalexand13 Hi! I'm interested in the Slowing, Kingdra, Chandelure, Bellossom, Gothitelle, Starmie, Floette. Can I have some info on them? (Ball, level, gender,ability, IVs) If you wanna check out my shop in my signature that'd be great Smile
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
@"MistressGlaceon" All of the pokemon have Max IV's. Sorry it took so long to reply, I was looking for pokemon to help build a team to battle. I didn't realize anyone had replied. I'm not looking for anything in particular. Anything I don't have. If I don't want it I will hit cancel on the trade.
Kingdra: Repeat Ball, Lvl. 100, Male, Damp
Sowking: Dusk Ball, Lvl. 100, Male, Regenerator
Bellossom: Pokeball, Lvl 100, Female, Healer
Floette (white): Great Ball, Lvl. 100, Female, Symbiosis
Chandelure: Ultra Ball, Lvl. 100, Male, Infiltrator
Starmie: Pokeball, Lvl. 100, Neutral, Analytic
(Oct 1, 2016, 03:19 PM)dalexand13 Wrote: @"MistressGlaceon" All of the pokemon have Max IV's. Sorry it took so long to reply, I was looking for pokemon to help build a team to battle. I didn't realize anyone had replied. I'm not looking for anything in particular. Anything I don't have. If I don't want it I will hit cancel on the trade.

All of these look fantastic! I'll add you now. So were just gonna trade and imma put up Pokémon and if you don't want em youll hit cancel and I'll keep going? (And what about Gothitelle ^-^)
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
(Oct 1, 2016, 03:22 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:
(Oct 1, 2016, 03:19 PM)dalexand13 Wrote: @"MistressGlaceon" All of the pokemon have Max IV's. Sorry it took so long to reply, I was looking for pokemon to help build a team to battle. I didn't realize anyone had replied. I'm not looking for anything in particular. Anything I don't have. If I don't want it I will hit cancel on the trade.

All of these look fantastic! I'll add you now. So were just gonna trade and imma put up Pokémon and if you don't want em youll hit cancel and I'll keep going? (And what about Gothitelle ^-^)

Oh, I forgot. Ultra Ball, Female, Lvl. 100, Shadow Tag
anyone wanna trasde anything for my Shiny feebas caught 100% legit yesterday night fishing Smile
@dalexand13 Trade now? :3

uwu i can hacku
I am interested in Malamar, is it's ability suction cups?
(Oct 1, 2016, 05:29 PM)ScarletSableye Wrote: I am interested in Malamar, is it's ability suction cups?

No, @ScarletSableye   it's contrary.
@dalexand13 hey, I'm also interested in your Pangoro, Diancie, Shedinja, Maractus (a lot in this one), and Mismagius. Can I have info on all of them? (Ball, gender, level, ability IVs) <3 thank you. I'm ready to trade whenever

uwu i can hacku