Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Shuckle with Contrary
As it says up there i need a shuckle with contrary and ill trade a 4iv honedge thats perfect in attack
I can get one for you.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
(May 24, 2015, 04:45 AM)sandragon13 Wrote: I can get one for you.
   -sandragon13

is it gonna have the pentagon symbol? how many ivs will it have i want them in defence and sp. defence.
It'll have the pentagon and I'm going to shoot for at least 4 IVs, including both defenses.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
(May 24, 2015, 08:36 AM)sandragon13 Wrote: It'll have the pentagon and I'm going to shoot for at least 4 IVs, including both defenses.
   -sandragon13

so do you have it yet or not? if your iv breeding HP and SP. Defence would be perfect i dont need atk, sp. atk or speed but defence would be nice.
I should be able to get it for you tomorrow. I'm out of the house until then.
-sandragon13
(May 24, 2015, 09:20 AM)sandragon13 Wrote: I should be able to get it for you tomorrow. I'm out of the house until then.
    -sandragon13

so can we trade now?