Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Some cool Pokemon for trade! Stay Tuned!
I already have 3 aegislashs haha, i just like them so i will just give them to you
(Jan 13, 2015, 01:44 PM)GigouZ Wrote: I already have 3 aegislashs haha, i just like them so i will just give them to you
Again thanks so much i'm so greatful i just got into competitive so i dont have much.
NP i know how hard it is :D
(Jan 13, 2015, 01:46 PM)GigouZ Wrote: NP i know how hard it is :D
Anyway i will send friend req so we can trade. Btw u wnat pokerus pkmn or any random wild pkmn. Least i can give.
It can be any pokemon, dont worry
Hey i saw the list of pokemon that you have and I'm interested. Can i trade for your sable?
(Jan 12, 2015, 04:20 PM)Da BossMan + Wrote: Very soon I will be breeding a bunch of pokemon so here's a list of some stuff I have/am looking for!

Protean Greninja
HA Eevee
Contrary Serperior
Aegislash
Phione
Pokerus pkmn

Need:
Prankster Sableye
Milotic
Unburden slurpuff
Pachirisu
Dry skin Heliolisk
Rotom

Items:
Lucky Egg
Leftovers
Focus Sash

Please Post with your trade and I will PM you once your pokemon you have requested is ready.

I have a prankster sableye and a few Timburrs with wide guard and Mach punch if you want
(Jan 13, 2015, 04:37 PM)101asolis Wrote: Hey i saw the list of pokemon that you have and I'm interested. Can i trade for your sable?
I don't have sableye im looking for it
(Jan 12, 2015, 04:20 PM)Da BossMan + Wrote: Very soon I will be breeding a bunch of pokemon so here's a list of some stuff I have/am looking for!

Protean Greninja
HA Eevee
Contrary Serperior
Aegislash
Phione
Pokerus pkmn

Need:
Prankster Sableye
Milotic
Unburden slurpuff
Pachirisu
Dry skin Heliolisk
Rotom

Items:
Lucky Egg
Leftovers
Focus Sash

Please Post with your trade and I will PM you once your pokemon you have requested is ready.

What IV's and nature is the Eevee? and what rotom do you want?
(Jan 14, 2015, 03:01 PM)JelcoLeys Wrote:

Protean Greninja
HA Eevee
Contrary Serperior
Aegislash
Phione
Pokerus pkmn

Need:
Prankster Sableye
Milotic
Unburden slurpuff
Pachirisu
Dry skin Heliolisk
Rotom

Items:
Lucky Egg
Leftovers
Focus Sash

What IV's and nature is the Eevee? and what rotom do you want?
Sry i got the rotom