Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] The Pokemax Tradeshop , Looking for all kinds of things!
(Dec 19, 2014, 09:07 AM)PokeMax Wrote:
(Dec 19, 2014, 08:57 AM)Nyteshalo Wrote: Could you possibly breed me a timid Charmander with Solar Power. We'll see if I can offer you something nice, like a Keldeo, or a Manaphy, or some other rare legendary I may have.

Sure i would love a keldeo

Cool, just let me know when it is ready and I can fetch one of my Event Keldeos. You can even change its stance now in Mauville in Oras
(Dec 19, 2014, 09:16 AM)Nyteshalo Wrote:
(Dec 19, 2014, 08:57 AM)Nyteshalo Wrote: Could you possibly breed me a timid Charmander with Solar Power. We'll see if I can offer you something nice, like a Keldeo, or a Manaphy, or some other rare legendary I may have.

Cool, just let me know when it is ready and I can fetch one of my Event Keldeos. You can even change its stance now in Mauville in Oras. Oh and if possible I would like it to be a female Char so I can breed it up to 5 IV status
(Dec 19, 2014, 09:19 AM)Nyteshalo Wrote:

Cool, just let me know when it is ready and I can fetch one of my Event Keldeos. You can even change its stance now in Mauville in Oras. Oh and if possible I would like it to be a female Char so I can breed it up to 5 IV status

I'm breeding it with a 6IV ditto so it'll probably have 4ish IV's and i'll get you a female ^_^
(Dec 19, 2014, 08:13 AM)PokeMax Wrote:
(Dec 19, 2014, 08:10 AM)mendozaf2 Wrote: Hi PokeMax,

I am interested in your 5IV (0 in speed) Ferroseed. I cant offer you a Adamant 5IV (missing Sp. Atk.) Swablu. I dont know if this possible but I will like to have a female Ferroseed please.

Let me know if the offer is good and when ca we trade :D. my info should be on the left.

Sure i'd do that

Thanks :D. Ill be on in a couple of hours because I am at work right now
(Dec 19, 2014, 10:03 AM)mendozaf2 Wrote:
(Dec 19, 2014, 08:13 AM)PokeMax Wrote:
(Dec 19, 2014, 08:10 AM)mendozaf2 Wrote: Hi PokeMax,

I am interested in your 5IV (0 in speed) Ferroseed. I cant offer you a Adamant 5IV (missing Sp. Atk.) Swablu. I dont know if this possible but I will like to have a female Ferroseed please.

Let me know if the offer is good and when ca we trade :D. my info should be on the left.

Sure i'd do that

Thanks :D. Ill be on in a couple of hours because I am at work right now

Alright take your time Smile
(Dec 19, 2014, 09:19 AM)Nyteshalo Wrote:

It's ready , i already pm'ed you
Awesome Thanks Max :D.
Looking through my pokemon I realized I actually have a female jolly technician Smeargle just sitting there if you still need one
(Dec 19, 2014, 09:20 PM)Nyteshalo Wrote: Looking through my pokemon I realized I actually have a female jolly technician Smeargle just sitting there if you still need one

I would love one , do you want anything special in return? I have some of the following just laying around :
Jolly corphish with adaptability
Brave Honedge with no guard
Adamant huge power Marill
Adamant technician Scyther
Jolly moxie Pinsir
Bold frillish with cursed body
Timid protean froakie
Bold eevee with anticipation and wish
Adamant timburr with guts and mach punch
Adamant rough skin Gible with outrage
Adamant scrappy kangaskhan
Jolly telepathy ralts

Or i could breed you something from my list Smile
hey there, im interested in that huge power marill. I got a female slowpoke with oblivious 5/6iv and jolly nature