Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] The VGC MegaStore! Get great BR Pokemon!
(Nov 14, 2015, 05:40 PM)Shadow Wrote: When will you be adding more to the list?

If I get 2 more orders, I'll add 5 more to the list replacing the lowest demanded ones Smile
I`m rly interested in the Latios, the Greninja, the Empoleon, the Staraptor and Flygon. I have a shiny Hitmonlee, Gengar, Rotom, Entei, Suicune,Tyrantrum, Mawile and Ditto for cloning. ( I changed the dusclops to a Latios because i just got one from a friend that is BR, if that is not ok i can take the dusclops ofc)
I could offer you my BR Flashfire 5IV(HP, Def, Sp. Att, Sp.Def, Init.) Typhlosion, /w the moves Flamethrower, Swift,Eruption& the Extrasensory Egg move^^

I want: This Shiny GUARDEVOIR!

Could you please get Typhlosion cloned, give him choice specs(Not actually for Typhlosion), and replace Swift with Focus Blast? Thank ya^^
So much good stuff!!!

Added your FC Smile

anyway, i would love to have the:
1. Pixilate Sylveon
2. Empoleon

would also love ur Heatran and Terrakion in the near future. Smile

sadly, i don't have much to offer. only these:

Gengar (Shiny) @ Gengarite
Timid - Levitate
Moves:
Shadow Ball
Perish Song
Protect
Disable

Sableye
Bold - Prankster
Moves:
Will O Wisp
Taunt
Confuse Ray
Foul Play

thanks so much!
(Nov 16, 2015, 03:14 PM)kikiliano Wrote: I`m rly interested in the Dusclops, the Greninja, the Empoleon, the Staraptor and Flygon. I have a shiny Hitmonlee, Gengar, Rotom, Entei, Suicune,Tyrantrum, Mawile and Ditto for cloning.

Hey! I'll clone your Suicune, Gengar, Rotom, Entei and Mawile Smile I'll prepare your pokémon. I can trade (perhaps, not sure) in 18 hours from now or otherwise on Saturday!

(Nov 17, 2015, 07:27 AM)Wolfslash77 Wrote: I could offer you my BR Flashfire 5IV(HP, Def, Sp. Att, Sp.Def, Init.) Typhlosion, /w the moves  Flamethrower, Swift,Eruption& the Extrasensory  Egg move^^

I want: This Shiny GUARDEVOIR!

Could you please get  Typhlosion cloned, give him choice specs(Not actually for Typhlosion), and replace Swift with Focus Blast? Thank ya^^

Hey! Sure! I will give him the Specs, try to get Focus Blast and clone it Smile, and of course give you the Gardevoir! I can trade (perhaps, not sure) in 18 hours from now or otherwise on Saturday!

(Nov 17, 2015, 11:33 AM)thecofybean Wrote: So much good stuff!!!

Added your FC Smile

anyway, i would love to have the:
1. Pixilate Sylveon
2. Empoleon

would also love ur Heatran and Terrakion in the near future. Smile

sadly, i don't have much to offer. only these:

Gengar (Shiny) @ Gengarite
Timid - Levitate
Moves:
Shadow Ball
Perish Song
Protect
Disable

Sableye
Bold - Prankster
Moves:
Will O Wisp
Taunt
Confuse Ray
Foul Play

thanks so much!

Hey! Awesome Smile I'll prepare your pokémon and clone the ones you offer really quick when we trade! I can trade (perhaps, not sure) in 18 hours from now or otherwise on Saturday! I'll update the Store when I finish the 4 pending orders :D

To all of you guys, it's way easier for me if you contact me via PM when I have replied to your posts on this thread. It helps me so much to track your orders and trade really fast.

And the good news is... An UPDATE is coming the next week! Stay tuned!

Cheers!
I would like Jolteon and flygon if possible I have:
Crawdaunt
Sguckle
Skarmory
Tangrowth
Chatot
Goodra
Chandelure
Cloister
Tentecruel
Kansas khan
Scizor
And Gothitelle
Message for details
I NEED the Politoed.
Hey man. I'd like all of these to be honest, but I am interested most in Politoed, Breloom, Latios, Sylveon (Hyper Voice, Pixilate), Lucario, Dusclops, Gardevoir, and Ferrothorn. I have lots of BR Pokemon to offer you for cloning. I'll list eight here in exchange for the eight I'd like. If you need anything else from me, please let me know. If this ends up working out well, perhaps we can trade more. I have more BR Pokemon that can be cloned. Thank you very much!

Venusaur (Venusaurite)
Chlorophyll 5IV
Giga Drain Sludge Bomb
Leech Seed Protect

Arcanine (Rocky Helmet)
Intimidate 5IV
Overheat Will-O-Wisp
Helping Hand Morning sun

Sableye (Mental Herb)
Prankster 5IV
Will-O-Wisp Swagger
Rain Dance Taunt

Nidoqueen (Choice Specs)
Sheer Force 5IV
Earth Power Sludge Bomb
Ice Beam Protect

Tyranitar (Assault Vest)
Sand Stream 5IV
Rock Slide Pursuit
Ice Punch Earthquake

Landorus-T *SHINY* (Life Orb)
Intimidate 6IV
Earthquake Rock Slide
Knock Off Protect

Togekiss (Sitrus Berry)
Serene Grace 5IV
Dazzling Gleam Follow Me
Tailwind Protect

Zapdos *SHINY* (Leftovers)
Pressure 5IV (adjusted for Hidden Power)
Roost Thunderbolt
Tailwind Hidden Power (Ice)
What Pokeballs are the Eeveelutions in?
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
im very interested with Staraptor, Dusclops, Jolteon, Hawlucha, Flygon, and Latios what i have are:
Ariados, Meowstic, Excadrill, Sableye, and Garbodor. could you clone them for me?