Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF Cresselia
If anyone has a Legit VGC Cresselia, PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME!!!!!!!
I can help you with this. I have one that works. It has sassy nature if that works for you, Send me a PM. What do you have to offer?
(Feb 4, 2016, 05:54 PM)Kal1331able Wrote: I can help you with this. I have one that works. It has sassy nature if that works for you, Send me a PM. What do you have to offer?

Well, I don't have much but I good you a VGC BR Bisharp and a Modest Hoopa.
(Feb 5, 2016, 12:39 AM)Michael.P Wrote:
(Feb 4, 2016, 05:54 PM)Kal1331able Wrote: I can help you with this. I have one that works. It has sassy nature if that works for you, Send me a PM. What do you have to offer?

sure i can take the hoopa. send me a PM when you are good to do the trade. I can also give you all of the info on the cresselia
(Feb 5, 2016, 05:48 PM)Kal1331able Wrote:

sure i can take the hoopa. send me a PM when you are good to do the trade. I can also give you all of the info on the cresselia

I'm ready to trade. Can you send me the info about the Cresselia please.
(Feb 6, 2016, 05:06 AM)Michael.P Wrote:

i tried sending you a PM but it says you reached your quota.

You should clear that out so we can organize the trade easier if you decide to do it.

Cresselia

Name: Luna
Perfect IVs: HP/Defense/Sp. Attack
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Levitate

I could give it whaever moves you want before we trade if you need.

BTW is the Hoopa from the event?
(Feb 6, 2016, 06:00 AM)Kal1331able Wrote:
(Feb 6, 2016, 05:06 AM)Michael.P Wrote:

i tried sending you a PM but it says you reached your quota.

You should clear that out so we can organize the trade easier if you decide to do it.

Cresselia

Name: Luna
Perfect IVs: HP/Defense/Sp. Attack
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Levitate

I could give it whaever moves you want before we trade if you need.

BTW is the Hoopa from the event?

Okay, I will clear my inbox. Before I trade with you, Can you find out the Sp.Def stat and when you talk to the judge, does he say it's outstanding?