Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Trade of HA pokemon
thanks mate, +rep for the effort haha
Yo @Meluem92  i gotta go in 30 sowe can do it later
ive got like a bunch of HAs, ill try to write a list after work too give you Smile
(Apr 12, 2016, 03:06 AM)Meluem92 Wrote: @WatchThemFlee89 

Fuuuuu... XD As soon as I find at least one between Turtwig and Elekid I'll tag you 
Anyway... What would you like for a HA Froakie? :P

That would be great!

As for the Froakie, I'm fine with whatever you wanna trade. I'm not HA hunting at the moment anyway except for Turtwig and Elekid. I know it can be a pain in the *** to get a HA Froakie so I'm just glad I can help someone out Smile. Not sure when I'll be online though.
@wartty it would be great :D tell me what you want in exchange for your pkmn then Wink

@WatchThemFlee89 Ungreej had already traded it to me a few hours ago :P I'll tag you anyway for turtwig and elekid Wink
@Meluem92 I have a HA cyndaquil, HA Swirlix, and a HA Venipede if you like Smile All I'm asking is your HA Smeargle in return.
Sleep is important, so take a nap -_- (zzzzzzz....)
(Apr 12, 2016, 12:34 PM)Meluem92 Wrote: @wartty it would be great :D tell me what you want in exchange for your pkmn then Wink

@WatchThemFlee89 Ungreej had already traded it to me a few hours ago :P I'll tag you anyway for turtwig and elekid Wink

Haha oops, didn't notice :P. I'll try to make a list of all my HA pokemon tomorrow.
@nightburstpkmn wow Smile That's amazing... Are you sure you don't want anything else? (I can't trade before tomorrow)

@WatchThemFlee89 good Wink
@Meluem92 I think HA Tangela is pretty cool Smile I believe that's it. Tomorrow is great for me as well. I'm available around or after 2:00 Pacific time (PST).
Sleep is important, so take a nap -_- (zzzzzzz....)
@nightburstpkmn I hope we can find a moment today to trade XD probably I'll be online in 5-6 hours or 11-12 hours

For the third pokemon you want something special?