Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Trade of HA pokemon
(Apr 12, 2016, 11:04 PM)Meluem92 Wrote: @nightburstpkmn I hope we can find a moment today to trade XD probably I'll be online in 5-6 hours or 11-12 hours

For the third pokemon you want something special?

@Meluem92 naw I'm good; just give me a random HA pkmn as my third one if you're courteous. gtg gotta sleep
Sleep is important, so take a nap -_- (zzzzzzz....)
i Want HA chalmander
Hey, could I grab that Bulbasaur that would be awesome. I have 5 IV HA dratini,
But if you want something else for the Bulbasaur just tell me. 

Friend Code 2423 4472 4871
@spilios777 great Smile I'll breed asap (I should be online in 4-5 hours) do you have any HA pokemon? (don't worry I'll trade charmander anyway Wink ) I've just added some more info for when to trade in the first post so please look at it and tell me when (and how) you prefer to trade Smile

@Kataklyst Hi :D mmm... I already have a HA dratini so I don't need another one right now sorry :s if you have any other HA pokemon it would be better... Otherwise I'll trade it for what you prefer Wink (I'm only trying to have more HA pokemon Smile ) like I said to spilios I'll probably be online in 4-5 hours. I've just added some more info for when to trade in the first post so please look at it and tell me when (and how) you prefer to trade Smile
@Meluem92 i will add you on my firend list
add me too Smile
Do you want a HA growlithe I can get you one
@spilios777 I hope my charmander will be a good boy  :P

@Kataklyst it's perfect  Smile  when (and how) do you prefer to trade?
I can get it tonight and via friend codes
my friend code is
2423 4472 4871
(Apr 12, 2016, 12:23 AM)Meluem92 Wrote:  
I'm very interested in some of your HA pokemon, both for the HA as well as helping my progress toward dex completion. The ones that I'm interested in of yours include: Swirlix, Flabebe, Ferroseed, Foongus, Venipede, Smeargle, Cyndaquil, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Meowth. 

HA pokemon that I have right now include: Wingull, Xatu, Eevee, Roselia, Illumise, Marill, Pidgeotto, Buneary, and Tentacool. I'd be happy to breed you any/all of these to trade for the ones I listed of yours. 

I realize that I've asked for 10 of yours, and only offered 9 of mine. I'd be happy to continue trying to find more HA pokemon that you don't have listed if you'd like. It would go a long way toward my national dex completion to get all of the pokemon I've listed, so I'd greatly appreciate it. It's late here though, so I most likely won't be on again until tomorrow, but please let me know if you'd be interested in trading. 

Thanks!
@shinybadger21 Hi :D of course I'm interested and don't worry for the "9 for 10" thing Wink pm me when you read this post so we can arrange an hour for the trade Wink It's 9.15 am here, probably when you wake up I'll still be here, so good night XD