Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Trade or not trade (Including small GA's)
i have a shiny shaymin i would take the cresselia
(Nov 22, 2015, 01:00 PM)nygma29 Wrote: Hey,
May I ask for the nature and IVs on the Terrakion? I wanna use it competitively.
I acn offer you my Dialga Smile

Cheers

The first is Lv.45 with only KP as the highest stat and that not even 31 :/
The second is Lv.42 with only ATK at 31.

(Nov 22, 2015, 01:11 PM)MagikrapVSMachump Wrote: i have a shiny level 1 eevee for the noivern if you would like
What are the stats of the Eevee?

(Nov 22, 2015, 01:17 PM)Cubby Gamer Wrote: What could I get for some HA Xatus,Sabeleyes, Drifloons, eevees etc?
I can try to breed the starters (2. Gen/5. Gen) with their HA, I guess I already got Eevee with their HA.
Got HA Vulpix too and I have to look through my online bank for other HA pokes.

(Nov 22, 2015, 01:31 PM)ImHounds Wrote: i have a shiny shaymin i would take the cresselia
Yeah that's ok if you want (:
Sorry man i just checked my brothers pokebank and i couldnt find my shaymin sorryyyyy
(Nov 23, 2015, 01:10 PM)ImHounds Wrote: Sorry man i just checked my brothers pokebank and i couldnt find my shaymin sorryyyyy
It's okay Smile But you may offer something else for the Cresselia anyway!
New for trading:
Mew & Celebi! (:
Still looking for:
- Shiny Articuno
- Groudon
- Kyogre
- Shiny Giratina
- Shiny Zekrom
- Shiny Yveltal (Event)
- Shiny Xerneas (Event)
Would LOVE those Mews! I've got a shiny Eevee that I could evolve into any eeveelution you wanted? Plus, I'll max level it!
(Nov 24, 2015, 06:00 PM)Shiny Mew Wrote: Would LOVE those Mews! I've got a shiny Eevee that I could evolve into any eeveelution you wanted? Plus, I'll max level it!
Sorry for the late reply! Having a very busy week x_x
It's no shiny though, and I am more looking for my wanted legendarys with mew and the other rare legends :/
Hey what level is the Mew? I might be able to trade a Genesect.
it's lvl5.
I am so sorry >< but i'll still prefer the shiny legendarys ... even over a genesect :/
may be i can try and get them without using the mew....
Update:
Got 2 extra shiny Ho-Oh's for trade! and a hoopa! and some other legendarys too.
I'll trade the common legendarys for some non legendary-pokes too. but it has to be something special too the one way or another. or just ask!

Still looking for someone who wants to trade me some shiny legendaries Sad