Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Trading Shiny, Battle-Ready Pokemon!
ChrissSixx  OK, ready! ^^
“Books are the plane, and the train, and the road. They are the destination, and the journey. They are home.” 
@Bomi Thank you so much ^^ +1 rep, by the way, Heatran is BR if you want to use it in battle n.n
~ Light, seeking light, doth light of light beguile ~
(Jul 13, 2016, 11:51 AM)ChrissSixx Wrote: @Bomi Yes, all in the list are Shiny ^^ so would you like Arcanine, Persian, Abomasnow, Chandelure, Heatran, Glaceon, Excadrill and Primeape for Pinsir, Scizor, Azumarill and Skarmory?.
Thank you !! ^^ good trade
“Books are the plane, and the train, and the road. They are the destination, and the journey. They are home.” 
@Bomi  I can offer a shiny evee + mudkip !
(Jul 13, 2016, 01:39 PM)mahetmed Wrote: @Bomi  I can offer a shiny evee + mudkip !
I already have both! And, by the way, that is the shiny Mudkip I gave you...  :s
(Jul 13, 2016, 10:24 AM)Pattyback11 Wrote:
(Jul 13, 2016, 09:32 AM)mahetmed Wrote: @Bomi  I want ur pinsir please ! for a shiny gengar with its stone BR perfect IVS

whats up... Want to trade  my Pokemon that are ready????

also 
@Bomi I have a shiny Golbat, a shiny Braviary, and a couple others i can check for!
Photo 
lbeeh I'll take Ninetales and Braviary for Scizor! ^^

I'm sleeping soon, so if you accept we can do a quick trade now!
(Jul 13, 2016, 02:17 PM)Bomi Wrote:
(Jul 13, 2016, 01:39 PM)mahetmed Wrote: @Bomi  I can offer a shiny evee + mudkip !
I already have both! And, by the way, that is the shiny Mudkip I gave you...  :s
No it's a different one xD but can I offer you a shiny greninja? BR perfect ivs and nature!
(Jul 13, 2016, 04:51 PM)mahetmed Wrote:
(Jul 13, 2016, 02:17 PM)Bomi Wrote:
No it's a different one xD but can I offer you a shiny greninja? BR perfect ivs and nature!
Already have! =)
by the way, you have to offer 2 pokes. do you have a list of your shiny Pokemon? mahetmed