Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Trading Shiny gengar
Trading shiny gengar for: Shiny bagon, shiny gible or shiny swablu {bargain available}
does the gengar have good ivs for competitive?
its not iv trained but it has all the ability for it
(Jul 11, 2015, 11:07 AM)Le_wrecklife Wrote: its not iv trained but it has all the ability for it

IV trained? Or EV trained. You can't IV train, Pokemon are either bred with good IVs or bad IVs. Do you have a screen shot of the Gengar? And what kind of Bagon are you interested in?
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
im interested in a HA dosent have to be HA shinny bagon if possible, and is not ev or iv trained
(Jul 11, 2015, 12:36 PM)Hojunhu Wrote:
(Jul 11, 2015, 11:07 AM)Le_wrecklife Wrote: its not iv trained but it has all the ability for it

IV trained? Or EV trained. You can't IV train, Pokemon are either bred with good IVs or bad IVs. Do you have a screen shot of the Gengar? And what kind of Bagon are you interested in?

how can i send you a screenshot?
(Jul 11, 2015, 03:13 PM)Le_wrecklife Wrote:
(Jul 11, 2015, 12:36 PM)Hojunhu Wrote:

how can i send you a screenshot?
I'm actually no longer interested, but you would need to take a picture of your 3DS screen with the Gengar summary screen up or if you have a capture card just hit prntscrn with the software running.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades