Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Twisted_Kitsune's Breeding Service [OPEN]
(Feb 28, 2016, 12:37 PM)le2017 Wrote: Could you get me a Natural Cure Roselia with Sleep Powder and a Motor Drive Emolga, both females? I can offer some Love Ball Snubbull or some Larvitar, but if you're looking for something in particular, just tell me, I might be able to breed it for you or something! ^_^

Anyways, here is my info:

IGN in pokemon: Elly

Friend Code: 3067-8812-2815

The pokemon you want: (please note i will only be doing breedable ones, no hacking or cloning involved): Natural Cure Roselia with Sleep Powder and Motor Drive Emolga(females)

Shiny?: No, I'm just to lazy to get the egg moves hahaha :D

How many IV's?: Not necessary, but I guess 3-4 would be nice!

Level: 1 is ok

Pokemon your wiling to give in return: Snubbull in a Love Ball, Larvirtar, ask me if you want something else

hello! i came to tell you that i got your female natural cure sleep powder roseilia! add me and we can trade when im home tomorrow!
 Navi | 19 | Libra | INFJ |  ♀ 
Avid Breeder and Player
Mainly Fairy and Grass type user
Local nintendo nerd
@"le2017" i have your roseilia finished! just making sure you see this uvu
Avid Breeder and Player
Local nintendo nerd
Pokemon wanted - Eevee
Shiny - yes, First Ever Siny Love to hace and SHiny embreon Blush
IVs - prefer 5
Level- 1
In return I can offer : Amoura,Aron, Beldum, riolu, ralts, gible, froakie all in 5 ivs
IGN in pokemon: Papin

Friend Code: 3110-7657-4373
(Mar 1, 2016, 09:08 PM)twisted-kitsune Wrote: @"le2017" i have your roseilia finished! just making sure you see this uvu

Cool, I'll add you. Pm me when you can trade @twisted-kitsune ^_^
(Feb 28, 2016, 10:30 AM)twisted-kitsune Wrote: [FOR POKEMON X/Y AND ORAS]
(Feb 28, 2016, 10:30 AM)twisted-kitsune Wrote: Hello everyone!

so,in a effort to get more pokes for my pokedex, ill be breeding pokemon for you, in exchange for pokemon you offer! now, these arent gonna be exactly FREE, so no poochyena, ziggys, etc

UNLESS you are looking to get a shiny from this breeding and its your first shiny ever, THEN, you can give me any pokemon you want, so itd be basically free.

for the rest, please use this guideline, and i will accept or decline the deal based on the pokemon your giving me and the pokemon your asking me to get for you.

IGN in pokemon:

Friend Code:

The pokemon you want: (please note i will only be doing breedable ones, no hacking or cloning involved,)

Shiny?: (please state if this is your first shiny!)

How many IV's?:

Level: (please allow a couple extra days then normal if you want your poke above lvl 50)

Pokemon your wiling to give in return:
can you do shiny absol.   i can give a slarmory or lvl 70 fearow.
(Mar 2, 2016, 04:32 PM)Vexus Wrote:

so,in a effort to get more pokes for my pokedex, ill be breeding pokemon for you, in exchange for pokemon you offer! now, these arent gonna be exactly FREE, so no poochyena, ziggys, etc

UNLESS you are looking to get a shiny from this breeding and its your first shiny ever, THEN, you can give me any pokemon you want, so itd be basically free.

for the rest, please use this guideline, and i will accept or decline the deal based on the pokemon your giving me and the pokemon your asking me to get for you.

IGN in pokemon:

Friend Code:

The pokemon you want: (please note i will only be doing breedable ones, no hacking or cloning involved,)

How many IV's?:

Level: (please allow a couple extra days then normal if you want your poke above lvl 50)

certainly can! @Vexus but please use the template i gave in my post. thanks!
(Mar 1, 2016, 11:06 PM)Cubillax Wrote: Pokemon wanted - Eevee
IVs - prefer 5
Level- 1
In return I can offer : Amoura,Aron, Beldum, riolu, ralts, gible, froakie all in 5 ivs

you got it! since you want it shiny itll take a while @Cubillax
Avid Breeder and Player
Local nintendo nerd
(Mar 3, 2016, 09:44 AM)twisted-kitsune Wrote:
(Mar 2, 2016, 04:32 PM)Vexus Wrote:

IGN in pokemon:

Friend Code:

How many IV's?:

certainly can! @Vexus but please use the template i gave in my post. thanks!
(Mar 1, 2016, 11:06 PM)Cubillax Wrote: Pokemon wanted - Eevee
IVs - prefer 5
Level- 1

you got it! since you want it shiny itll take a while @Cubillax
thanks, ill wait
IGN in pokemon: Calem

Friend Code: 4227 - 4219 - 1825

The pokemon you want: Wulpix, best if modest or timid nature. Can I also request it with nickname? ^^ Gender doesn't matter and the nickname would be Kurama.

Shiny?: well, I would love to have it shiny, it looks simply amazing... I actually got some shinies randomly from WT but they were some obviously hacked pokemons or those I don't really like or use. Altough I've never managed to breed shiny myself (even after getting like 5 boxes of pokemons with matsuda's method)

How many IV's?: It's even fine without any (as long as it's shiny) but I can give you a female 5V wulpix with modest nature for breeding and of course you could also keep her Smile

Level: 1 is fine

Pokemon your wiling to give in return: I have a lot I can give because I do a lot of breeding myself and a lot of WT. You can choose one or maybe even more if you'd like. So, here I go with my list: wulpix, absol, shinx, sneasel, mareep, lapras, ghastly, ralts, larvitar, mawile, dratini (hidden ability), snorunt (hidden ability), bagon, both nidoran, gible, staryu, scyther - those are all 5Vs. Then some no ivs or less than 5vs - all starters (from 5Vs I got only charizard and bulbasaur - bulbasaur also comes with hidden ability), all fossil pokemons and then also: porygon, tynamo, gligar, buneary, feebas, hondour, girafarig, some evolved eeveelutions - jolteon, glaceon and sylveon. Choose whichever you like. I can also give you meowth or venonat which you mentioned earlier but I'd have to breed them as I have them already evolved ^^
Of course I'll understand if you refuse, cause I personally wouldn't like to breed shiny, I'm too impatient for this Sad
IGN: Kendall
freind code: 2423-2714-2031
Id like an Absol
Can it be shiny that would be awesome
It doesnt matter what level i can train it
can it have at least a few ivs 
I can give a Skarmory or lvel 70 fearow.
(Mar 3, 2016, 12:46 PM)yuzuki Wrote: IGN in pokemon: Calem

Friend Code: 4227 - 4219 - 1825

The pokemon you want: Wulpix, best if modest or timid nature. Can I also request it with nickname? ^^ Gender doesn't matter and the nickname would be Kurama.

Shiny?: well, I would love to have it shiny, it looks simply amazing... I actually got some shinies randomly from WT but they were some obviously hacked pokemons or those I don't really like or use. Altough I've never managed to breed shiny myself (even after getting like 5 boxes of pokemons with matsuda's method)

How many IV's?: It's even fine without any (as long as it's shiny) but I can give you a female 5V wulpix with modest nature for breeding and of course you could also keep her Smile

Level: 1 is fine

Pokemon your wiling to give in return: I have a lot I can give because I do a lot of breeding myself and a lot of WT. You can choose one or maybe even more if you'd like. So, here I go with my list: wulpix, absol, shinx, sneasel, mareep, lapras, ghastly, ralts, larvitar, mawile, dratini (hidden ability), snorunt (hidden ability), bagon, both nidoran, gible, staryu, scyther - those are all 5Vs. Then some no ivs or less than 5vs - all starters (from 5Vs I got only charizard and bulbasaur - bulbasaur also comes with hidden ability), all fossil pokemons and then also: porygon, tynamo, gligar, buneary, feebas, hondour, girafarig, some evolved eeveelutions - jolteon, glaceon and sylveon. Choose whichever you like. I can also give you meowth or venonat which you mentioned earlier but I'd have to breed them as I have them already evolved ^^
Of course I'll understand if you refuse, cause I personally wouldn't like to breed shiny, I'm too impatient for this Sad
i can certainly cook up the vulpix for you! right now im looking for mareep and some starters, so, if i could maybe have both of those since its a shiny, id love that!
Avid Breeder and Player
Local nintendo nerd